Premium internet on the New Statendam.

wesport

I purchased the premium internet for the week on the ship. Internet was down all day while in port in Amber Cove. In St Thomas currently and it is down again. Just curious if anyone has had similar experiences. Any pro ration of the weekly charge , or is it just part of the cruise contract. 

I have read on CC that pax have been able to get a partial refund.  Take it up with the Internet Manager (is there still an Internet Manager on board? - normally has a desk beside front office).  Failing that take it up with Front Office and if no response send a note to the Hotel Manager (post box for HM beside front office?)

7 hours ago, wesport said:

I purchased the premium internet for the week on the ship. Internet was down all day while in port in Amber Cove. In St Thomas currently and it is down again. Just curious if anyone has had similar experiences. Any pro ration of the weekly charge , or is it just part of the cruise contract. 

I’m on board with you.  I have the package as a free perk.  We were both thinking we were glad we didn’t buy it.  The service has been too unreliable.