Diamond Member Drinks

On 11/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, Biker19 said:

Says who? What about the C&A gifts you get in your cabin upon embarkation? I can't give away those cookies or the wine bottle?

I really don't think this needs to be explained anymore.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:01 AM, Sunshine_Barbie said:

Question ... as diamond members , I read that we'll receive 3 complimentary drink vouchers. We don't generally utilize these, as we get the drink package (I know that might sound foolish to some, but we find it's the best choice for us, for a number of reasons). So our drink vouchers always just go to waste. 

We were wondering if it is permeable to give away our drink vouchers since we have no need for them?

BY NO MEANS do we desire to "cheat the system" or break any rules, I just can't seem to find anywhere if it would be legal to do so.

Thanks!!!

Your membership may be terminated for sharing drinks with family or friends ,Here it is in writing 

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/cas/benefitsLoggedin.do?wuc=AUS 

You have to be a member to drink there free drinks , unless you pay for it it is still there " property"  :classic_rolleyes:

On 11/15/2019 at 5:10 AM, AshleyDillo said:

You are allowed to use the vouchers to purchase a drink for someone else.  They aren't transferable for redemption by another person, but the drinks you obtain by using them are yours to do with as if you had purchased them at full price.

Wrong :classic_rolleyes:

On 11/15/2019 at 12:04 PM, HBE4 said:

My understanding is the rule is enforced about as aggressively as the rule that drinks served in the DL must be consumed in the DL.  In other words, not very enforced. Just don't brag about it on the internet. 😉

I could before buy one deluxe drink package with my D+ discount and DW would only have her complementary drink's , now cannot ,,, and they read these forum's , so i say very enforced :classic_rolleyes: 

16 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Your membership may be terminated for sharing drinks with family or friends ,Here it is in writing 

You have to be a member to drink there free drinks , unless you pay for it it is still there " property"  :classic_rolleyes:

Where does it say that? This is the only thing I see with regards to the three drinks is this:

The Exclusive Nightly Diamond Event is a benefit for only Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members and cannot be extended to include friends and family. The event will take place approximately between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Three nightly drinks vouchers will be loaded on to the member's SeaPass card to be used in venues throughout the ship.

20 hours ago, Hogbay said:

Non-Sense