Celebrity UK website

pennys mum

6 hours ago, pennys mum said:

What has happened to the website. Cannot see available cabins or am I doing it wrng?

It is difficult....

Choose your cabin category then choose the ‘choose yourself’ option.

Then pick a deck.

Then click on list.

Alternatively stay on deck plan and cabins in your chosen category will show up white...You then need to change deck to see others on different decks.

No where near as easy as the old website...

• Like 2

I find the new website really annoying. You can go to the 'choose yourself' option and then to the deck plans and choose any available cabin. The price will change depending upon what cabin you choose. But nowhere does it tell you what category it is. It will state Veranda, Concierge, Aqua etc, but no category within that. I tried a dummy booking and could not see the stateroom category at any time. Also until you have got to the Summary you do not see what the Offers (Perks) are. I much preferred the old website.

Edited by laslomas

I think it's now similar to Cunard / Princess - their websites make it trickier for you to pick your own cabin - they really want to pick the cabin for you.  I suspect it helps them shift the duff cabins early on if people are shown those as suggestions

I think its far easier to select the cabin you want, I love the deck plan way of doing it. After selecting the cabin category you want only the available cabins in THAT category show in white and are available to pick. Dead easy to see where on the ship you'll be compared to the previous web site that only showed a list.  Takes less time to work out than writing to Cruise Critic. Admit it doesnt show say C1,C2 or C3 inside a category or flights etc yet, but it does show cabin price.

Edited by JBare