Princess cay Cabana...... Worth it?

rlkubi

We were there I believe in 2018.  They are small but we got an umbrella and 4 chairs and 2 floating things.  The chairs in front of us were never full and the red thing in the pic at the water is where you went down into the water.  There was a lifeguard but where they were setting you couldn't even see the water and he never looked as far as I seen.  It was kind of rocky so I would bring water shoes.  I think in the description it says you have a waiter but none came by the whole day we were there.  I'm not sure I would do it again.  But it was fun once anyway.

cab1.JPG

cab3.JPG

cab4.jpg

Edited by sprint180

I loved our Cabana.  We went on a B2B.  We didn't rent one the first week.  Had on reserved for the 2nd.  Thought we'd see if we wanted/needed it.  We decided we definitely wanted a Cabana the following week.  It was fantastic.  We met a really nice couple doing a B2B, they were from England.  We invited them to join us.  Best time ever.  

I rented two adjacent Private Bungalows for our stop there in 2017 with extended family.  For me, it was worth it.  Air conditioning, shade, food and drinks included (snack platter with chips, salsa, and fruit and bottled waters/sodas).  A wandering waiter came by and took our drink orders a couple times.  It was a nice "family compound" that served as a base of operations, somewhere to leave our stuff while we were out and about, and a private (blessedly COOL!:classic_biggrin:) place to eat, as well.