Voyager points need just a few more points

allmotormark

So here’s the deal my next cruise will only get me 500 points on its own I need 599 to get to the next level. We did not book any excursions with them. 

I also get $150 obc for the 3 of us for being silver. If I put $150 more of on board credit should I get the 100 points I need? What happens to the on-board credit if I don’t use it?

5 hours ago, allmotormark said:

So here’s the deal my next cruise will only get me 500 points on its own I need 599 to get to the next level. We did not book any excursions with them. 

I also get $150 obc for the 3 of us for being silver. If I put $150 more of on board credit should I get the 100 points I need? What happens to the on-board credit if I don’t use it?

Not sure, but if you sailed recently, I've noticed that they often seem to forget about the 100 points you get for "confirming your details".  So you could message Voyager's Club, reference the last sailing and state that they offered 100 points for confirming said details, you clicked through to do that, but you don't believe they were credited.

I'd guess that you'd have a 50/50 chance that they'd add 100 points.

Edited by Stockjock

Did that already and they did credit me. They said only once per year so I will wait till January for this cruise and update again and should get that 100 points.

also after research this cruise I took is a voyages selection and as of May of last year voyages selection is double the points so I should get 1000 points instead of 500 so I might be good. I’d like to hear that others got this double points first so I am sure

3 hours ago, allmotormark said:

Did that already and they did credit me. They said only once per year ...

That wasn't true in our case.  We sail 2-3 times a year and get the 100 bonus points after each cruise.

You will only get 100 points for each $150 onboard spend - not for the credit you add to your account.  You're also entitled to 100 points for every $150 pre-cruise spend such as pre-purchasing drinks/laundry/spa packages and/or excursions.