Review! Nov 2nd Sunrise to GT, Princess Cays and Nassau

samrothstein

28 minutes ago, rukkian said:

I believe lunch there is free.

I understand it is free but what if we don't want anything from there but just need a table?  Is it open seating when it's free with no host to seat people?  thanks.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jdemps said:

I noticed you went to cucina del capitano quite a few times with other food.  Can you just go up there to find a seat and not order any pasta or do you need to eat at the restaurant to get a table?  Thanks.  

21 hours ago, rukkian said:

I believe lunch there is free.

Yes, lunch is free and there was always an abundance of seating available. We had no issue getting seats in Cucina at lunch and bringing food from the burger, bbq or buffet lines.

Also note they have omelette station and even some sides such as pancakes and waffles in the mornings - no lines. 

21 hours ago, jdemps said:

I understand it is free but what if we don't want anything from there but just need a table?  Is it open seating when it's free with no host to seat people?  thanks.

Being that there was ample available seating whenever we were in there, I don’t think anyone would complain if you grabbed a table and didn’t order any pasta, but if there’s limited seating I’d go elsewhere. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, samrothstein said:

Being that there was ample available seating whenever we were in there, I don’t think anyone would complain if you grabbed a table and didn’t order any pasta, but if there’s limited seating I’d go elsewhere. 

Thank you.  nice to know if the lido is completely full, there is another place to grab a table.  I am hoping the lido chaos of summer and fall cruise reviews won't apply to our 2/22/20 cruise since it's winter season and kids are in school.  🙂

• Like 1