NCL Cancelation Refund

jenzz22

I have a cruise schedule that leaves in 5 days. It is looking like my husband may not be able to go due to work issues.  I have travel insurance but it looks like it will not cover this.

We have three people in the room currently, so there will still be two in the room.

Is there any possibility that I can get any type of refund?  I purchased through Travelocity, do I need to contact them or should I contact Norwegian directly.

Any advise would be appreciated.  This is my first cruise, not starting off great...

Have you contacted the insurance company about this to find out if in fact your situation is not covered?

Without the requisite Travel Insurance, IMO, the best you can hope for is a refund of taxes and port fees from the cruise line.

Sorry to hear that your husband cannot go, it sounds like you self-insured for this type of situation, which many travelers do.

bon voyage

Howdy jenzz22! emo22.gif

At this time Cruise Critic has a special forum for questions regarding cruise insurance hosted by Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com. Perhaps  he will be able to help you find the information you seek.

Take a look: Q&A: Cruise Insurance w/ Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Thanks 1