They pick the room question

EDiamond22

9 hours ago, EDiamond22 said:

just got my royal up email just minutes ago, never done this before. Im going to give it a try. any one have experience with this? i have a few questions? can you make another offer if yours gets declined? figured i would offer close too min at first and go up if they dont get accepted.. do you think this would be a good idea or go right for my top number id be willing to pay?

You can also go back in everyday and change the offer up or down from your first bid. All depends what you decide to do, but if they do accept  your offer you are stuck with it and no backing out.

• Like 1

I bid on a upgrade from a inside to a promenade. I booked a GTY inside on a b2b with two different agents. I was really surprised

when booth bookings put me on deck 10 mid ship, thought that was a great GTY. Now I'm hoping I won't get the bid on the promenade because it could be a really bad location like all the way to the end of hall.

4 minutes ago, jeanneful said:

I bid on a upgrade from a inside to a promenade. I booked a GTY inside on a b2b with two different agents. I was really surprised

when booth bookings put me on deck 10 mid ship, thought that was a great GTY. Now I'm hoping I won't get the bid on the promenade because it could be a really bad location like all the way to the end of hall.

you can always cancel your bid before its accepted