Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
CruiseRQA

How would you plan your dining?

Sailing in Aqua Class on the Edge in January.  Have not been on Celebrity in 10 years and especially on Edge I know things will be different that we remeber. 

I would think we will have our breakfast in Blue each day to avoid the crush at the buffet or the hubbub of the MDR.  But perhaps I am wrong about that?  

Lunch?  On HAL we often have lunch in a specialty restaurant for a quieter meal, but personally I have always enjoyed the selections at the buffet.  

Dinner?  How many days should we dine in Blu v an alternative?

Would be interested to hear what you think. 

I loved breakfast in Blu, hated the dinners.  Personally, I'd do something other than Blu for dinner, but you may find it to your liking.  You may want to talk with the Maître d' early on in your cruise and see if he can give you a preview of each days' menu for dinner.  Then you can decide if you want to eat there or go elsewhere.

We loved breakfast in Blu & loved dinners in Blu.  You can download the Celebrity app on your phone & check the menu each day for what is offered in each restaurant.  We have not sailed on the Edge & since they have 4 different restaurants to choose from it may be different, but we always have found that the atmosphere is quieter in Blu & the service is exceptional.  That being said, everyone will have a different opinion!