Sabor still on Oasis of the Seas?

Robin Gail

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Maybe, but that may also be gone after April.

We have Oct. 25 2020 booked and Sabor is not in the cruise planner. We have the following week Nov. 1 2020  booked and Sabor is in the cruise planner priced at $22.00.  I am going to book it and see what happens,  Maybe Sabor, could get a refund or OBC , even a possible credit towards Playmakers.  I love playing with the system. ...........A quick edit, it is in the cart $44.00 total, gratuity included.....

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, taglovestocruise said:

We have Oct. 25 2020 booked and Sabor is not in the cruise planner. We have the following week Nov. 1 2020  booked and Sabor is in the cruise planner priced at $22.00.  I am going to book it and see what happens,  Maybe Sabor, could get a refund or OBC , even a possible credit towards Playmakers.  I love playing with the system. ...........A quick edit, it is in the cart $44.00 total, gratuity included.....

Had done the same back in the summer when I noticed it!  Went ahead and booked to see what happens! 

I will really miss Sabor, though, as they had the only Carmenere I could find on the ship.  None even in Vintages.   Loved Sabor on the Harmony.  Ate there a la carte several times for very reasonable prices and tasty foods on my 2 Harmony cruises.   Fastest way from the pool deck to a delicious margarita?  The Abyss slide which will be newly installed on our Allure Nov.1 TA!!  Fun!

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea