Oasis sailings Summer 2021 out of Bayonne

Has anyone had any success booking Oasis out of Bayonne for the summer of 2021?  I called and they told me the sailings haven't been released yet and to try calling back later in the week.  The Press Release said they would be available to book today?  

3 hours ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Has anyone had any success booking Oasis out of Bayonne for the summer of 2021?  I called and they told me the sailings haven't been released yet and to try calling back later in the week.  The Press Release said they would be available to book today?  

Check the deployment thread.  Plenty of speculation so you have to weed thru to find confirmed facts.

I seem to recall that Cape Liberty and other North East ports won't be released until sometime during the week of Dec 2. At least, I think so. I was just kinds of skimming thru.

I am going exclusively on the Press Release that Royal put out yesterday which said,

"The newly amplified Oasis of the Seas will return to the Big Apple for her 2021 summer season from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey. While on board, guests can experience mouthwatering dining options, including Royal Caribbean’s new Portside BBQ – another first for the cruise line, following her recent transformation as well as chart topping hot spots like Spotlight Karaoke and Music Hall.  After spending a summer in Southampton, England, in October 2021, Anthem of the Seas will make her way back to Cape Liberty to offer 7-night cruises to The Bahamas, along with a handful of Southern Caribbean sailings for the holidays. Guests can begin to book sailings on Oasis today and sailings on Anthem the week of Dec. 2, 2019."

It is my understanding that she will do 7 night sailings. About all I could get the C&A rep to verify were dates for the end of August. She would not release any info about ports.  I am assuming that the ports will either be the same or similar to what she is doing out of Bayonne during the summer of 2020.

Anthem is being released the week of Dec 2nd as she does Bermuda and Caribbean sailings so she would fall under the sailings listed for that week.

Edited by MaritimeR&R

1 hour ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Guests can begin to book sailings on Oasis today

That's odd. The sailings are still not available to book.

1 hour ago, MaritimeR&R said:

Anthem is being released the week of Dec 2nd as she does Bermuda and Caribbean sailings so she would fall under the sailings listed for that week.

But it includes "Northeast" as well. Does Northeast include Northeast homeports or just Northeast ports of call?

4 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

That's odd. The sailings are still not available to book.

But it includes "Northeast" as well. Does Northeast include Northeast homeports or just Northeast ports of call?

They are usually referring to the home ports.

Another example of RCI being Really Consistently Inconsistent.

Last year, Northeast meant port-of-calls, this year it apparently means home ports. Even the communications dept. can't keep it straight. 🙄

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

Last year, Northeast meant port-of-calls, this year it apparently means home ports. Even the communications dept. can't keep it straight. 🙄

Isn't that kinda the same thing? Are there itineraries to NE ports which don't start in the NE (excluding repos)?

Biker, who thinks of NE as anything north of Baltimore.

34 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Isn't that kinda the same thing? Are there itineraries to NE ports which don't start in the NE (excluding repos)?

Biker, who thinks of NE as anything north of Baltimore.

The OP was looking for summer sailings (presumable Bahamas/Caribbean) from Cape Liberty, specifically on Oasis which according to the press release, should be available now but it is not.   Hence the confusion of sailing from (not to)  NE ports.