money bar

xeena

Been over a year for us.  I doubt it has been affected by the recent reef closures for tour boats, but it is good to ask.  I would check trip advisor for recent reviews and maybe try to contact them via Facebook.

3 hours ago, xeena said:

i am not on facebook, (refuse to) but will check trip advisor and see if they have email....

thanks

They have always answered any questions I have had by email - I don’t do facebook either.

This area is much further south

https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/part-of-cozumel-national-park-temporarily-suspended-to-tourists/2019.html

However it may mean other areas will be busier than usual.

at least 5 years since we went to channkanab....and it was not good....since then have taxied to the Money Bar on two trips since then and it is much nicer AND free (except for the taxi RT to our ship).  drinks good...good service too.

1 hour ago, xeena said:

at least 5 years since we went to channkanab....and it was not good....since then have taxied to the Money Bar on two trips since then and it is much nicer AND free (except for the taxi RT to our ship).  drinks good...good service too.

Not sure why you mention Chankanaab?

We have enjoyed Chankanaab and Money Bar. Totally different experience, but agree Money Bar is good for free entrance if it is not overcrowded.

Edited by c-leg5

mentioned it because.....chankanaab had poor snorkeling last time we were there....nice beach, nice places to walk, marine animal shows etc....but we enjoy a few hrs of snorkeling and not "beaching" it for a day....