SUPER DEAL ALERT~!!~~$199.00!! 7 Nights Mera & Seaside Fantastica BalconyBalcony

BermudaBound2014

You read that right. $199.00 pp for 7 nights on Meraviglia or seaside sailing for dates in December (until the Christmas/NY sailings).

Just when I thought the rates couldn't get any cheaper, MSC has dropped to the lowest I've seen in years for balcony cabins on new ships!! Inventory is still high so there is  time to secure these rates. For many of you, I suspect it might be cheaper to cancel (take the penalty) and then rebook. I sure do hope someone can benefit from these.....

image.png.b1dd19a38fee09047ff5970b821e1ad7.png

image.png.81df1aaf90114b715d030c8df0a04fbf.png

MSC has stated that these dates will receive $100 OBC which makes these cruises ridiculously inexpensive (you'll also get the 20% of $199).

It cost more money to stay home!!

PLEASE, go book!! you simply can not go wrong with MSC at these prices.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GOLDENBONNY said:

this is all fals ad. 

You are absolutely wrong. I shared this ad out on my facebook and one of my girlfriends books AT THIS EXACT PRICE. They even got to choose their balcony cabin and deck. These sailings are just not selling well. I thought the $369 for a fantastica balcony (7 days) would be the rock bottom, but I was wrong. I kinda feel bad because a co worker booked at the $369 rate for 7 nights on Seaside, but seriously, who knew they would go even lower!

27 minutes ago, versuco said:

Just booked for December 8, 397.00 per person including taxes and port fees for fantastica balcony.  Was told no onboard credit or loyalty or military discount can be applied to this fare.  Still a great deal.

Thrilled you were able to take advantage of these sales!!! I love a happy story 🙂

2 hours ago, versuco said:

Just booked for December 8, 397.00 per person including taxes and port fees for fantastica balcony.  Was told no onboard credit or loyalty or military discount can be applied to this fare.  Still a great deal.

Nice! Which cruise ship? We are on the Meraviglia December 8 and would love to have you join the roll call.

Stephen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

You read that right. $199.00 pp for 7 nights on Meraviglia or seaside sailing for dates in December (until the Christmas/NY sailings).

Just when I thought the rates couldn't get any cheaper, MSC has dropped to the lowest I've seen in years for balcony cabins on new ships!! Inventory is still high so there is  time to secure these rates. For many of you, I suspect it might be cheaper to cancel (take the penalty) and then rebook. I sure do hope someone can benefit from these.....

MSC has stated that these dates will receive $100 OBC which makes these cruises ridiculously inexpensive (you'll also get the 20% of $199)

I am in Canada and when I search these prices don't come up on the sites I find. Has anyone found this price recently

3 hours ago, Cruisennerable said:

I am in Canada and when I search these prices don't come up on the sites I find. Has anyone found this price recently

I can't speak for Canada, but I personally know two people who booked today at the $199 rate. One on Seaside and one on Mera. Both in Fantastica balconies. One on deck 11 and one on deck 15. Plus there is the person above who booked this morning, The deals are live and are absolutely working for those of us in the USA. 

Best of luck to you, I hope you can secure this rate in Canada! 

MSC did something very similar with the Meraviglia's repositioning cruise from NYC to Miami. The ship was still 1/3 available three weeks out and they discounted the prices heavily for a nearly 2 week cruise down to $399 per person for a balcony. While a great price, just keep in mind what that might bring in terms of types of passengers. The discounting brought some very interesting folks on the repositioning cruise. Some didn't make the whole voyage.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:52 AM, BermudaBound2014 said:

MSC has stated that these dates will receive $100 OBC which makes these cruises ridiculously inexpensive (you'll also get the 20% of $199).

Is there some kind of unwritten rule that location of these great deals can't be posted. I'm going blind trying to find the agencies that are offering these great rates...please help.

45 minutes ago, hightide10 said:

Is there some kind of unwritten rule that location of these great deals can't be posted. I'm going blind trying to find the agencies that are offering these great rates...please help.

Unfortunately, it's not an unwritten rule, it's a written rule. There can be no cruise agencies named here on Cruise Critic :(. 

I just checked and Mera still has $199 on the 1st and 15th. The sailing on December 8th went up to $229. 

image.png.d5a51b86f01c2c8b1dff43b148e0dced.png

Seaside went up to $229 and $349 depending on the date. The prices are still available 

2 minutes ago, mjmiller said:

We booked the Mera a few days ago. $199pp for a 7 day cruise in a Fantastica balcony.  We've cruised a lot, but we'll be first time MSC.  Thought the price was right for a trial run.

Congrats! It's impossible to go wrong paying $199 for 7 days in a fantastica balcony!! Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Happy to say I snagged one of those amazing deals on MERAGIVLIA for December.  My own aft-facing balcony cabin for $407 total, including taxes, single occupancy.  I honestly can't stay home for that cheap.  A few friends will be joining me, all in their own cabins.  There was barely any single supplement which is awesome of MSC.  

I'm glad we snagged them when we did, as the lowest balcony fare is now $1799 per person with outside cabins sold out.    

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 1.13.47 AM.png

• Like 1

Love it! So, let me get this straight. You picked up an Aureau Balcony for $407 all in,? Or did you get a fantastica balcony for $407 all in?

There are aft facing fantastica cabins on Mera and a fantastica 7 days for $199 (plus taxes) was coming in around $400 all in, but I didn't see an Aureau going for that rate. If you have an Aureau , that is drop dead spectacular because Aureau even comes with a drink package.

1 minute ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Love it! So, let me get this straight. You picked up an Aureau Balcony for $407 all in,? Or did you get a fantastica balcony for $407 all in?

There are aft facing fantastica cabins on Mera and a fantastica 7 days for $199 (plus taxes) was coming in around $400 all in, but I didn't see an Aureau going for that rate. If you have an Aureau , that is drop dead spectacular because Aureau even comes with a drink package.

Fantastica aft facing balcony for $407.  Single occupancy which makes it an even better bargain.  That rate is no longer available, for my sailing at least. 

5 minutes ago, eroller said:

Fantastica aft facing balcony for $407.  Single occupancy which makes it an even better bargain.  That rate is no longer available, for my sailing at least. 

I am thrilled for you!!!! That is outstanding. I love it when the consumer wins. Have a fantastic trip!!!