Cruise Critic Community
JamieLogical

Bliss Thermal Spa vs. Escape

I am sailing on the Bliss for the second time Dec. 1. It's a 12-day sailing to the Southern Caribbean out of NYC. The last time I was on the Bliss, I did not have spa passes. I've only ever had spa passes on the Escape. But I figured with some colder sea days at the beginning and end of this sailing, spa passes would be nice to have and I managed to convince my SO. I know that on the Bliss, the spa is on the back of the ship, but how does it compare to the Escape's Thermal Spa otherwise?

Jamie, having used both the Bliss and Escape thermal suites, I found the differences to be very minimal. I enjoyed the heated and padded loungers and the thermal pool/hot tub area on both ships.

28 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I am sailing on the Bliss for the second time Dec. 1. It's a 12-day sailing to the Southern Caribbean out of NYC. The last time I was on the Bliss, I did not have spa passes. I've only ever had spa passes on the Escape. But I figured with some colder sea days at the beginning and end of this sailing, spa passes would be nice to have and I managed to convince my SO. I know that on the Bliss, the spa is on the back of the ship, but how does it compare to the Escape's Thermal Spa otherwise?

Have a great trip!

I liked the Escape better as it was in the front of ship and there are windows in the dry sauna.  Otherwise both very good and worth the money for a quiet place and the thalasso pool is wonderful.

When some thing is always booked NCL raises prices. I always booked Escape thermal spa at $199 now on the Bliss it is $249.