Cruise Critic Community
sdnich

Millennium 6132

We just booked this SS 6132 for the Pacific coastal 2021 I’m curious if anyone has any pictures of the room and especially the balcony .
I also have another question I know Qsine  has became le petite chef but  is that every night or do they also have the old Qsine menu On some nights?? I have searchEd for this question and I’m not sure? but on my cruise planner for millennium it still shows Qsine and the old menu and also Le Petite chef?

thanks for info

14 minutes ago, nunuc2000 said:

CelSky613-48166-1500259592.jpg

CelSky613-73411-1500259592.jpg

Is this after the refurbishment my husband found a picture on another website and it showed what look like an outdoor  cushioned furniture?? Looking for most current pics😁

Edited by sdnich

9 minutes ago, sdnich said:

Is this after the refurbishment my husband found a picture on another website and it showed what look like an outdoor  cushioned furniture??

These pictures are from 2017... so maybe since the last refurb in Feb of this year they added cushioned furniture. Can't confirm that, sorry.

5 hours ago, sdnich said:

We just booked this SS 6132 for the Pacific coastal 2021 I’m curious if anyone has any pictures of the room and especially the balcony .
I also have another question I know Qsine  has became le petite chef but  is that every night or do they also have the old Qsine menu On some nights?? I have searchEd for this question and I’m not sure? but on my cruise planner for millennium it still shows Qsine and the old menu and also Le Petite chef?

thanks for info

We will be in 6126 in a couple of weeks, I'll see what we can do to get photos for you.

Re Qsine, it only exists as Le Petit Chef now, the app is showing you old menus, it isn't accurate until you board.

We had 6132 in Jan 2017. It is mostly about location and that the balcony is larger. I loved the location of 6132 right out the door down to Luminae. The photo is taken from the balcony looking forward. I'm looking now to book SS 6132 for a June 2021 Alaska cruise.

IMG_20170123_045905811 (1).jpg

Edited by bigbenboys
added photo

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

We had 6132 in Jan 2017. It is mostly about location and that the balcony is larger. I loved the location of 6132 right out the door down to Luminae. The photo is taken from the balcony looking forward. I'm looking now to book SS 6132 for a June 2021 Alaska cruise.

IMG_20170123_045905811 (1).jpg

How was the wind conditions when sitting on the 6132 balcony when the ship was cruising between ports? We had a similar cabin booked on the Millie before we switched to a S2 because of the potential wind issues on our upcoming transpacific cruise.

10 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

How was the wind conditions when sitting on the 6132 balcony when the ship was cruising between ports? We had a similar cabin booked on the Millie before we switched to a S2 because of the potential wind issues on our upcoming transpacific cruise.

We were in Asia. I only remember sitting out their once. The weather was fine. I can see how it could be windy, cold and rainy for a TP or Alaska. The following year we were in 6122 in Asia. I still liked the location of 6132 better.

16 hours ago, Mark_T said:

We will be in 6126 in a couple of weeks, I'll see what we can do to get photos for you.

Re Qsine, it only exists as Le Petit Chef now, the app is showing you old menus, it isn't accurate until you board.

New photos would be great ! I will try Le petit chef once but does not seem like something we would redo. I wish Qsine would alternate nights.

1 hour ago, sdnich said:

I wish Qsine would alternate nights.

Amen to that. Le Petit Chef is about the show. Qsine was about the food.