Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

This creme brûlée is jacked up. The top is all soft except in the dark spots which have too much top.

Oh they are asking for your desert order when you order your entree. I would test not doing it but I like to get out of there quicker. I was out in less than an hour which is great for a formal night. 

All of the tables around me ordered theirs upfront as well with no complaints.

62F71C97-A8BD-4380-BAA2-7531C175ED54.jpeg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I thought about stopping at Mongolian wok but when I saw the guy in line with his stomach hanging out of his shirt standing in front of the noodles with the tongs sitting in the noodles...I couldn’t.....stomach it. JiJi’s version of Mongolian wok to the Dream class please.

That's pretty gross, probably worse than the bare feet on the furniture that Sid is encountering on the Encore.  As a big guy, I can still find clothes to cover my stomach. My problem has never been keeping my stomach out of the food, it's keeping the food out of my stomach.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

The smoking was bad. Ashes were all over the bar and a guy next to me was coughing all over the place so I took a risk and gave up my spot in hopes of a better one at the Red Frog Pub where I could drink pumpkin beer and watch the game on a bigger TV in a smoke free environment

I went back to the bar for more game and pumpkin beer. I messed up though. 20 mins before the R comedy show I tried to grab another pumpkin beer to take to the club. 88 keys let out 15 mins before the comedy show started and I was still waiting for the beer. People were streaming from forward to aft. I got to the club and all of the bar spots were taken or saved. I stood back because I know a lot of people go to the bar before the show just to get a drink and then got to their tables. I wait for a couple minutes and it happens...I pounce.