Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

On the way back Pasta Sharon stopped in the road here and said it was a good spot to take a picture. While I was doing that the car behind us started blowing their horn profusely. I rolled down the window, extended my arm, gave them the 1 finger salute, and we continued on.

86299273-1F74-46B2-BA41-77847E608D1E.jpeg

DF611FE9-8A2C-4ECD-B267-8495566C0361.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

How was the mood there at Jack's Shack without Topher? Somber? Or like an Irish wake? Celebrating his life.

I didn’t hear a word about it. I’m sure most of the customers are blue cards who know nothing about it.

Tonight is the second elegant night. I know I’m going to want to change clothes after dinner. My steward and savior Jesus doesn’t have the room timing down. When I finish dinner, he’s still working on the room.

Last elegant night I had to just kill time for 10 minutes waiting for Jesus to finish making my bed.

So before I went to dinner tonight I attempted to deceive Jesus by putting the snoozing sign out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve only been in the dining room twice. Once for a full dinner. Then last night just for desert. Last

night they seated me in the same table as the first time so I thought they had it down. Well this time they send me to one of those tables that are 6 inches from another table..and that next table was occupied by a couple. 

As soon as she started walking that way I said no. She continued. I walked over to my table which was empty. She said she would check. I just sat down and didn’t see her again. 

0C3734DC-B727-447F-8D31-8402B86A2482.jpeg

ABDCAF8C-F060-4489-A66D-13751AE3B8A0.jpeg

After dinner I slowly approach my hallway. I peek around the corner...no Jesus. I can see his cart further down the hall and a door open. I slowly, quietly make my way down to my room and slip inside.

After slipping into something more comfortable, I step outside...and Jesus is right there. “You going to dinner now, Greg?” Uh yeah. “Okay Greg have a good dinner.” 

I lied to Jesus.

• Like 9
  • Haha 9