Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I got out of the shower and it looked like this 

D2934D48-6ADD-42DF-AA8B-A3E21A47C81D.jpeg

Very funny 🤣🤣🤣

I have to wonder if AT&T just sucks here or if everything sucks here. Normally I would be using my AT&T unlimited data as long as I could in New Orleans and Galveston. I noticed on embarkation day I had to switch to magic WiFi immediately. Again today I tried to switch to my AT&T but Magic WiFi was faster.

In New Orleans I’m on my AT&T until around 11pm  the first night then I’m back on it around that time the last night and it’s better than the ship WiFi.

Edited by Saint Greg

I forgot to pack a pair of jeans. They were on the little stool under the desk with two carnival towels stacked on them. They won’t fit in my carry on so I’m just carrying them around. I’m going to have to cramorjam them into my suitcase before I go to the airport.

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

Greg, did you have once or twice a day room steward service?

Once. If they ask I tell them evening. I had all three options but don’t like to put more work on them. I have had a couple do both even though I specified one.

My luggage tag is 8. I could get off the ship now but I’m going to hold off. I have a later flight and no plans. I figure I can watch the early conference championship games at the airport.

I’m not in any hurry to stand in line so I can add a suitcase to what I’m carrying and do nothing.

9:48

simon says they’ve been told to stop the line again. It’s very congested outside. He encourages people to put this wait in their surveys.

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Change up the view a little

E11FD8ED-257E-4007-A19C-7CDE6A5B3170.jpeg

I think those are celebrity equinox and crown princess in front with some form of OTS ship in the back.

086F30E1-E8B8-4FF7-92C9-5F716A537172.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Party in the city where the heat is on
All night, on the beach till the break of dawn?

Love Will Smith!

Back inside for a third cup or coffee. Think I should start checking uber/lyft prices. This is the worst planned day you’ll ever see from me. 

The people who took later luggage tags thinking “we don’t need to be off until 9:30” learned a valuable lesson today as we are approaching 10:30 and haven’t called any tags over 10 and haven’t called self assist for decks 3-7.

My mistake apparently they have called 3-5 self assist. They have now also called self assist for 6-7. That’s all decks self assist now. And luggage tags 11-15 at 10:25.

Wow, sounds like embarkation for the next cruise won’t be happening too soon. Probably a good thing you opted for the later flight.

Just wanted to pop in thank you again for bringing us along on your fantastic cruise.  What fun.  In 3 weeks I'll be on the Panorama, you have made the wait so much better living vicariously through you.  Absolutely a wonderful review.

Cheers, Debbie