Cruise Critic Community
Saint Greg

Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

Wow, sounds like embarkation for the next cruise won’t be happening too soon. Probably a good thing you opted for the later flight.

Yeah I don’t want to be rushed. Of course I could’ve gotten off the ship already. I’m just sticking around to avoid the lines and kill some time. I would think uber prices and wait times will go down when it’s less busy.

Speaking of tainted. I just came from the bathroom which is grand central station and everyone has bags.out of about 10 people i was the only one to wash my hands. The guy who came out of the stall did sprinkle a little water and shake it off.

i don’t care if you don’t pee on your hands. If you touch anything in your pants you should wash your hands before you touch anything I’m going to touch.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I assume FTTF can exit first after Platnum and Diamond.  My question....should you have FTTF and choose to hang  around a bit, are u then out to the head if the line upon exiting?  Thank u!

I took the stairs down to avoid the elevator line. I get down to three and it’s backed up to the elevator lobby to get off of the ship. Looks like they kicked me off their WiFi and I can’t get att 11:02.

Teenagers in front of me are talking as much as possible and using fake British accents. This is why you don’t have kids.

Off of the ship at 11:12

485EF9E5-425B-415B-84B4-C69C725DD4DD.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

thanks for the great review!  I have been following along.  six days goes by way too fast.  I swear that whenever I get back to cruising again it will be at least an 8 day one.  Even they go by too fast! Safe travels home.

At 11:30 I had my suitcase. The port WiFi became as useless as AT&T.

I’m going to estimate there are 1,000 people in line in front of me. Perhaps I should’ve stayed on the ship a touch longer.

I don’t know if this is the norm around here but it is one of my worst debarkations.

We are going back to the Freedom-Belize debacle of 2017 in Galveston. I think I got off the ship at 11 that day. I was told the delay was because of luggage checks on ships that visit Belize but I did not have such a delay on my Dream and Breeze Belize Cruises.

I can’t get any kind of internet to load a page so I can’t even look at an uber/lyft situation.

Looks like I should get to customs about noon.

The uber pickup area is opposite side from where the shuttle drop off is so coming out of the building it’s straight ahead instead of left.

472965E4-337D-4496-8FE0-BC2ED4D1BAC2.jpeg

1026DB6E-9838-402F-9F8B-87B77EE8E67D.jpeg