Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, blarko said:

Wow, sounds like embarkation for the next cruise won’t be happening too soon. Probably a good thing you opted for the later flight.

Yeah I don’t want to be rushed. Of course I could’ve gotten off the ship already. I’m just sticking around to avoid the lines and kill some time. I would think uber prices and wait times will go down when it’s less busy.

Speaking of tainted. I just came from the bathroom which is grand central station and everyone has bags.out of about 10 people i was the only one to wash my hands. The guy who came out of the stall did sprinkle a little water and shake it off.

i don’t care if you don’t pee on your hands. If you touch anything in your pants you should wash your hands before you touch anything I’m going to touch.

• Like 10

I took the stairs down to avoid the elevator line. I get down to three and it’s backed up to the elevator lobby to get off of the ship. Looks like they kicked me off their WiFi and I can’t get att 11:02.

Teenagers in front of me are talking as much as possible and using fake British accents. This is why you don’t have kids.

Off of the ship at 11:12

485EF9E5-425B-415B-84B4-C69C725DD4DD.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

thanks for the great review!  I have been following along.  six days goes by way too fast.  I swear that whenever I get back to cruising again it will be at least an 8 day one.  Even they go by too fast! Safe travels home.

• Like 1

At 11:30 I had my suitcase. The port WiFi became as useless as AT&T.

I’m going to estimate there are 1,000 people in line in front of me. Perhaps I should’ve stayed on the ship a touch longer.

I don’t know if this is the norm around here but it is one of my worst debarkations.

We are going back to the Freedom-Belize debacle of 2017 in Galveston. I think I got off the ship at 11 that day. I was told the delay was because of luggage checks on ships that visit Belize but I did not have such a delay on my Dream and Breeze Belize Cruises.

I can’t get any kind of internet to load a page so I can’t even look at an uber/lyft situation.

Looks like I should get to customs about noon.