Nov 26th $1 Deposit - 1 Day Only

ceilidh1

2 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Our sailing says "MedallionNet Wi-Fi Available", while others say, "MedallionClass Vacation".

These are two different things.

You are correct, but I'd by just as happy with MedallionNet as MedallionClass (aka Ocean Medallion, right?). The dongle is a gimmick as far as I am concerned.

As far as the $1-deposit day (winding to a close as I speak) -- I booked two cruises: Greenland & Canada sailing August 2020 for dr'spin and myself -- we'll combine one end or the other with a visit to my family in upstate NY -- and Hawaii RT/LA in February 2021 for five of us in two minisuites. Total cost $6 -- they didn't charge the deposit for the third person in the room!

9 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Our sailing says "MedallionNet Wi-Fi Available", while others say, "MedallionClass Vacation".

These are two different things.

1881022093_ScreenShot2019-11-26at8_32_55PM.png.71c72743f90f7f9d1153c21f49346ed7.png

Our cruise isn’t until 2021 and if the Princess  rollout schedule remains correct our cruise will be a Medallion when we sail. Looking forward to it!

21 hours ago, candide333 said:

The $1 promotion does not apply to suites. I booked a cruise for 2021 and no promotions. Furthermore, had to pay the 10% deposit for each person. Clearly not ALL sailings nor cabins. 

Maybe it's just in select sailings I booked a mini suite with the obc, free wifi, wine for $2 dep  sailing may 2021 there's 4 of us on the booking

Congrats!  We had a mini suite, but we changed to a full suite. Mini suites are not considered suites, so they are able to get the $1 deposit. Also, we are sailing in September 2021 and our cruise does not have a sale. So, I paid $600 deposit for the 3 of us. I will look for sales later to try and refare, if there are suites available. 

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 2:39 PM, dog said:

Thanks, I see my Panama cruise on the sail soon list. Today's rate is $1400/couple more then rate I booked at.

I will check again on Nov.26th. thanks

I was able to book with the $1.00 deposit for a winter 2021 Caribbean cruise on the Enchanted. Thanks for posting about this sale. dog