Beach then Foursquare Distillery

RichYak

We're thinking of going to beach for a couple hours in the morning, followed by a visit to Foursquare, then back to Bridgetown or the ship for a late lunch. What beach would you suggest in this scenario? We prefer quiet and uncrowded, no activities needed, just chair/umbrella rental, light food/bar, and facilities. Also, for time planning purposes, how far from the port is Foursquare? Do you know what the cost of a taxi would be? Perhaps I should just hire one for the entire morning. 

For reference, my original plan was to taxi to Rascal's on Brandon's beach then walk to Mount Gay distillery then taxi back to the ship. I think I'd like to "upscale" it a bit if that makes sense. Foursquare rather than Mount Gay and a beach/bar a little more inviting than Rascals. Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

if it makes a difference, the Mount Gay visitors center is not the actual distillery, although they do have a bottling plant there.

Foursquare is not especially close, it takes about a half hour to drive there from Bridgetown. they have a great rum tasting though. You will want to buy some bottles.

Lobster Alive or Harbour Lights are both close to the port, on beautiful Carlisle Bay, and offer chair/umbrella rentals, bar service, good facilities, etc.  Taxi from the port to either should be $5 per person