Internet for elite members

maggieq

On 24/01/2021 at 9:15 PM, ORV said:

On Royal, or Celebrity? I've been Elite since 2012 and never been to it as I always get a drink 

I'm Elite on Celebrity never bothered with drinks package as I always have 2 bottles of wine waiting for me in my cabin to enjoy with my evening meal. I go every night to the sky lounge on the S class ships. Cocktails for Elite members are limited, however, I had the opportunity to try many others courtesy of the CC host. 

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

I'm Elite on Celebrity never bothered with drinks package as I always have 2 bottles of wine waiting for me in my cabin to enjoy with my evening meal. I go every night to the sky lounge on the S class ships. Cocktails for Elite members are limited, however, I had the opportunity to try many others courtesy of the CC host. 

Well, two bottles of wine gets you through dinner on the first night. What do you do after that?🤣

I always take advantage of the Diamond Happy Hour on Royal, but I haven't on Celebrity. 

On 11/24/2019 at 12:24 PM, WestLakeGirl said:

But more generous than Royal Caribbean.  But that surely isn’t the criterion you use to decide which line is better?

the Elite cocktail time is much more generous than Princess, by the way

Yes, but the Royal C. Diamond HH is even better, it runs from 5-8:30pm.  On both of our Royal cruises we didn't spend anything on booze, since we used the HH benefits at dinner.