5% VC discount?

stoneman56

20 minutes ago, stoneman56 said:

Am I missing something here? I thought as a VC member we got a 5% discount on booking.

I've just did a couple of dummies on the MSC UK site and whether I put in my VC number or not the price comes out the same. 🤔

Just changed my country to UK and priced a 19 dec '19 barcelona GRANDIOSA internal fantastica cabin at 1958.00 which reduces to 1860.00 when I add my VC number. Not sure why it's not giving you a discount.

4 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

I don't know how the UK site works but on the US site, each mock booking requires you to re-enter your VC number. 

Quite, but you can get to the next page with pricing without entering a VC number.

So I did one booking entering my number, cleared the cache, then did the same booking again this time without using a number and the price came out the same, so there was no apparent discount.

1 hour ago, stoneman56 said:

Am I missing something here? I thought as a VC member we got a 5% discount on booking.

I've just did a couple of dummies on the MSC UK site and whether I put in my VC number or not the price comes out the same. 🤔

I get the same problem, MSC tried but failed to fix, apparently it’s a common problem.
What does work correctly for me is Goto www.msccruises.com enter Europe as your country, select the cruise you want, enter your VC number and the price drops by 5% as it should.

Remember Goto a good TA and they will discount this MSC price by a further 12%.

2 hours ago, stoneman56 said:

Just tried a dummy booking through U.K. site for 2021.

I definitely get my 5% reduction for adding my VC number.