1st Time word to the wise

17 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I always put a whiteboard on my stateroom door.

Most of the time, the things that people  write are very nice, and harmless.  Sometimes profanity is written, and I just erase it.

My last cruise, I had lots of nice comments.  Someone wrote something "bad", and I didn't have a chance to erase it immediately.  Others did the erasing for me.  I thought that was very nice.

We had a group of four lovely high school  Hispanic girls across from our cabin.  They would write little sayings in Spanish on our door white board and my granddaughter took a pic and Google translated it, she loved it!

Edited by Judyrem

I don't decorate my door but I love seeing others' decorated doors.  Plus a lot of times it helps me find my cabin faster.

It never occurred to me that people would steal those Royal magnets.  I wonder how many of them Royal ends up replacing each cruise.

16 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

If you like decorating the door, may I suggest you try DCL.

I was on for Halloween and I would guess 30% of doors were decorated with signs, magnets, pictures, organizers for parents etc etc.

I never saw any of them removed.

I was on DCL for Halloween and some of it was overkill!  A couple magnets I get but 50 of them and lights and streamers and webs, it just got gaudy.  I know when someone puts something up they think it looks great but does it really?  Not a popular thought but JMO.