Carnival Gift Cards - AARP

Gamecock_Cruiser

22 hours ago, kimberlym4 said:

I have already paid in full for the cruise but am thinking about buying these for gratuities and Cheers.  If anything would happen and I would cancel the cruise, would they return this portion in gift cards?  Or would I be able to get my cash back?  Thanks to anyone that might know.

If you call in, they MIGHT let you pay with the gift cards and then refund your credit card.  They did that for we once, but I can't remember if it was before final payment or not

On 11/27/2019 at 3:40 AM, bury me at sea said:

Yes, twice.  I am already an. Allstate customer and have an on-line account with them.  So their site recognized that when I got into the site.  Downloaded the app.  It worked but the Rewards site continually gave me an error page.  Deleted it all and tried a second time.  Same thing.  Went down to my agent's office and they couldn't make it work either.  Deleted the app again and gave up.

Your directions were clear, the problem is my phone or me!

What kind of error are you getting? Are you getting the enter birthdate page to locate your account? And then it not finding it? If so you need to delete all the cookies for allstate and then log into the rewards page fresh. If I log out of allstate rewards and then try to go back in without closing my browser I get this error. Deleting the cookies takes care of it.

15 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

I got a page that said this page is unavailable, check back later.  Got it 4 or 5 days in a row both times I downloaded the app. Try logging into allstate rewards without going to their main site first also.

App worked.  Rewards didn't.

That is different than the issue I had. Have you tried logging into rewards directly from a regular computer also? I would log directly into their rewards site without going to the main site first.

Edited by n6uqqq

I haven't tried that yet.  My granddaughter is going to try that route for me after the first of the year when her schedule frees up a bit.

My other choice is the library which I love, but I have never felt comfortable doing personal or financial things on a public computer.

I'll just patiently wait until my granddaughter can try it.

Thanks for your interest and input.  It's truly nice to interact with friendly, helpful people here.