Carnival Gift Cards - AARP

Gamecock_Cruiser

49 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Does anyone have the link to sign up for allstate rewards? The link we found on another thread wants a policy number which we do not have bc we do not have insurance with them.

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers. Check out my post in the Allstate thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/55/?tab=comments#comment-58434416

Edited by Organized Chaos

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers. Check out my post in the Allstate thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/page/55/?tab=comments#comment-58434416

Thanks OC for the detailed instructions. Very easy and already got my account up to the same amount of points I had on Rewards for Good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruises42 said:

Is there a new link to AARP? I tried logging in like usual but when I hit Log In it says processing and takes me back to the Log In screen.

The "AARP Rewards" link at the top of their main page works for me, or go to: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/

It used to do that to me on the old site. I almost always had to log in twice. So far this new one hasn't done it.

12 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Thanks so much for providing us with this information and link!

• Like 1

Did you receive "welcome bonus" points in the new AARP Rewards program ?  If yes, how many did you receive ? 

It's my understanding the welcome bonus is different for everyone, based on how much you participated in the old Rewards for Good program.  My welcome bonus was 3,000 points.

To find your points breakdown, click here ... https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Here is my breakdown ...

Date   Description   Points
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus  +1000
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Newsletter +500
9/26/2019  Rewards for Good Welcome Bonus  +3000

5 minutes ago, angela12345 said:

Did you receive "welcome bonus" points in the new AARP Rewards program ?  If yes, how many did you receive ? 

It's my understanding the welcome bonus is different for everyone, based on how much you participated in the old Rewards for Good program.  My welcome bonus was 3,000 points.

To find your points breakdown, click here ... https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/

Here is my breakdown ...

Date   Description   Points
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Opt-In Bonus  +1000
9/26/2019  AARP Rewards Newsletter +500
9/26/2019  Rewards for Good Welcome Bonus  +3000

That's exactly what I got. A total of 4,500 points. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, 4133raw said:

I just logged on, earned 5000 points, then looked at the gift cards. There are 2 Carnival cards. $100 for $90 and $500 foe $448 but now you have to be a member to get them:(

I don't know what I'm missing. I cant find the gift cards under "redeem", and I'm a member. I found a few giftcards but they weren't many and not grouped as in "travel", etc.  Where did you find them? Thanks

16 minutes ago, CruzCra-Z said:

I don't know what I'm missing. I cant find the gift cards under "redeem", and I'm a member. I found a few giftcards but they weren't many and not grouped as in "travel", etc.  Where did you find them? Thanks

I don't see them on there anymore. They must have took them off because they were having issues. At least that's what I have read.

• Like 1

26 thousand and change.  I don't remember the exact number.

First quiz I took no points were added.  I've taken a couple of more since and appropriate points were added.

Current balance 27,865.

I am an AARP member and purchased a lot of Carnival gift cards and quite a few dining gift cards for gifts.  That's all I know!

12 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Yeah, that isn't happening which is why I asked.  Wonder if the new system is a tad glitchy 🙂

In looking at the community boards on the AARP site, I'd say it's VERY glitchy.  Several inquiries as to why the site is doing this or that.

Also, it APPEARS that they still will be offering Carnival gift cards once they have their ducks in a row.  Below is a post from one of their administrators in answer as to if Carnival gift cards will be back.

AARPTeri
Community Manager

Re: Carnival gift cards
Message 3 of 5
‎09-25-2019 10:00 PM

@David3520  and @juditha99205   They will be back!  I will update this thread when we have an issue resolved with them.

AARPTeri

Report Inappropriate Content

Tags
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Yeah, that isn't happening which is why I asked.  Wonder if the new system is a tad glitchy 🙂

That new site is awful.....I had a really hard time even finding my account....I had no points left in it and I think my old account should have transferred points?? But I signed up again....only got 1500 points, unlike so many others here who got so many more??  Took some quizzes and my points did show up immediately??  Very strange....they do have a number for "Rewards" to call....866-451-6305 - I plan to call, you may want to do the same?  Kind of frustrating to say the least.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, N7786W Flyer said:

Also, it APPEARS that they still will be offering Carnival gift cards once they have their ducks in a row.  Below is a post from one of their administrators in answer as to if Carnival gift cards will be back.

AARPTeri
Community Manager

Re: Carnival gift cards
Message 3 of 5
‎09-25-2019 10:00 PM

@David3520  and @juditha99205   They will be back!  I will update this thread when we have an issue resolved with them.

AARPTeri

That would be very good news.