Premier Beverage Package

denmarks

Can you have more than one glass of wine at dinner with the Premier Beverage Package? It does indicate up to $12 but is that a total or per drink during a certain period of time? Does every adult in the cabin have to get the package?

Edited by denmarks

35 minutes ago, skynight said:

Per drink up to 15 drinks per day basically one at a time. Word is that now for any drink over $12 you will only be charged the difference.

That may be the word but I have yet to see it be applied

I've only heard it mentioned as working at Vines and only on a small sample of cruises. It's yet to be seen if it goes fleet-wide and if it works anywhere but Vines. Most drinks other than wine don't cost over the limit anyway.

4 hours ago, denmarks said:

Can you have more than one glass of wine at dinner with the Premier Beverage Package? It does indicate up to $12 but is that a total or per drink during a certain period of time? Does every adult in the cabin have to get the package?

Yes, you can as many as you want! As long as you haven't had over 15 alcoholic drinks that day! $12 is not the total for dinner. It is per drink. 

Janet

1 hour ago, sun&sea said:

Yes, you can as many as you want! As long as you haven't had over 15 alcoholic drinks that day! $12 is not the total for dinner. It is per drink. 

Janet

As long as you're not sloshed so they cut you off you can get more than 15 but they charge you after that.

8 hours ago, denmarks said:

Other questions have already been answered except for this one. The certain period of time where drinks are counted toward your daily limit is 6AM to 6AM.

Direct from NCL's website.   It doesn't say anything about the amount of drinks allowed per day but it does say the beverage package has to be purchased by every qualified individual in the stateroom (or additional staterooms booked under the same method of payment).    I have read that there may be exceptions made on everyone in the stateroom having to purchase the beverage package if there is a medical reason (for example) that someone cannot drink alcohol.

https://www.ncl.com/terms/premium-beverage-package

18 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

Direct from NCL's website.   It doesn't say anything about the amount of drinks allowed per day but it does say the beverage package has to be purchased by every qualified individual in the stateroom (or additional staterooms booked under the same method of payment).    I have read that there may be exceptions made on everyone in the stateroom having to purchase the beverage package if there is a medical reason (for example) that someone cannot drink alcohol.

https://www.ncl.com/terms/premium-beverage-package

That would be very useful if he were sailing NCL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We're currently on the Emerald.  We were only charged $2. for an upgrade of wine in Share.  There were no glasses listed on the menu $12. and under.  Also,  since we like two glasses of wine each at dinner, our waiter will bring out four in the beginning, serve two and the other two later.  That way he doesn't have to run for more wine.

• Like 1

Currently on the Royal. Went up to Sanctuary on embarkation day and booked a few loungers for the week. We booked the cruise under Sip+sail, so ordered a Champagne cocktail. It was $13, but we were only charged $1.28 for the drink. $1 delta, 18 cents tip and 10 cents CA sales tax as we were still berthed at San Pedro.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:02 PM, Kauai Kid said:

On the Grand, R/T, SF to Alaska, September 2019, I was drinking Roumbaur Chardonnay. I had the drink package, and all the bars changed me $3.55 or so to upgrade from the $12 wine. 

Wow-- great wine choice! Rombauer is one of our favorites as well--prefer their reds though. We try to visit their winery whenever we take visiting guests on a wine adventure as St. Helena is quite close. Of course, there are tons of super wineries in the nearby Napa region as well as a rapidly growing industry in the Sacramento Gold Country area. Thanks for letting us know we can use our wine package to buy Rombauer and only pay the difference!

On 11/26/2019 at 4:20 PM, Thrak said:

As long as you're not sloshed so they cut you off you can get more than 15 but they charge you after that.

If someone is drinking 15 drinks or more “per day”..... they may want to visit the AA Club....I hear it’s a Very Social Group🙄😁