Reflection cabin 9292...noise? Too close to stairs?

Hello

we have booked Cabin 9292 on the Reflection. I grabbed the cabin as it has an angled hump balcony (really nice😊). 
I am now noticing that it is very close to the elevator and stairs. 
Does anyone know if it is right across from the entranceway to the stairs or if it is a little further down. It is hard to tell on the deck plan. (I did look at the spreadsheet, and no reported noise issues, but I am still concerned)

thanks in advance 

According to the deck plan your cabin is just aft of the doorway leading to the elevator and stair lobby. There are doors on that doorway, so I wouldn't expect noise to be a factor unless someone decided to have a spontaneous party there.

1 minute ago, mom says said:

According to the deck plan your cabin is just aft of the doorway leading to the elevator and stair lobby. There are doors on that doorway, so I wouldn't expect noise to be a factor unless someone decided to have a spontaneous party there.

Thanks mom says, that was what I was hoping..that the cabin isn’t directly across from stairway entrance. 
(I can’t remember for sure but I think the sliding door is on the other side (forward) of the elevators..but regardless I’m even worried about the swishing sound of the door 🥺🥴)

If you are concerned about noise outside your cabin, consider a sound machine.  I always sleep with a sound machine that makes white noise.  I can not hear neighborhood dogs barking outside at night.  It will block sound outside the cabin, too.  I used to use ear plugs to block noise, but the sound machine works so much better.  Ear plugs fall out of my ears and can be bothersome, too.  I don’t expect there will be much noise outside the cabin, but the sound machine makes sure I don’t hear anything.