Cruise Critic Community
Lorey2007

Symphony Photo Package: Print or Digital help me decide

The photo package is on sale & I'm trying to decide which one to get both are the same price.  In the past I've only bought the prints either in a package or individually. We will be on Symphony is it a pain to get the photo's printed?  If I get the digital can I upload them to multiple devices and make prints from home or the local store?  Looking for others experiences. 

9 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

If I get the digital can I upload them to multiple devices and make prints from home or the local store? 

Yes.

Definitely get digital.  You can print them on Shutterfly or any photo printing site for cheap and have copies forever ... also can use them on calendars, mugs, screensavers etc...

I'll agree with the others here - digital is the way to go, as you can print pics at your leisure. Plus you don't have to find a way to store all those prints in your luggage going home.

Aside - I just repurchased the All digital package for my Aug 2020 trip on Symphony. Price was at about 50% ($160 CDN vs $330 CDN) of what I had paid before.

Question about pictures in your photo party. When you buy the photo package, is it only for pictures by yourself? Or does it include everyone that was included in the photo? (i.e. other family members)  TIA!

As long as you or someone in your cabin is in the photo, it should be included. And all pictures you take where the photographer scans your card should be included. I think I've gotten photos of my parents that way even though they have a separate cabin.

25 minutes ago, Laugh-N-Loudly said:

Question about pictures in your photo party. When you buy the photo package, is it only for pictures by yourself? Or does it include everyone that was included in the photo? (i.e. other family members)  TIA!

The package will include any photo in which any of the stateroom guests appear or any minor children of any stateroom guest.