Singapore Luggage Storage

Newbury newbie

When we disembark Celebrity Millennium in Singapore in February we don’t fly out until 23.15 that evening. So leaving the ship at 9.00, say, we’re going to have quite a few hours to kill. One thing we’ll need to do is to store our luggage somewhere. I’m looking at possibly going to the airport first to store luggage there, then coming back into the city to do the HOHO and have dinner somewhere, before returning to airport late evening. Or, I have seen a bagbnb scheme where listed outlets within the city will take luggage in for the day. 

How much is a taxi from the port to the airport? That would be a consideration. 

Any advice on this?

Have been researching this myself, each terminal has storage options yet there are also some paid valet Options.  I’m still researching if they’re automatically checked at the airport or where you’ll retrieve them.  According to TripAdvisor it’s $23-25 in a taxi and there’s a 10% surcharge for credit cards. 

We just returned from Singapore. Unfortunately UA does not participate in early luggage checkin. We flew on Cathay Pacific and checked our baggage 18 hours early. we also looked into storage. Be sure that  you check luggage in the correct terminal as they are very far apart & not easy to navigate. We stayed overnight at  Crown Plaza which is connected to terminal 3. Since we had a 6:40 am flight & we were departing from terminal 4, our choice was to take the free shuttle to terminal 2 & then transfer to 4 or take a $14 cab from 3 to 4. we choose the latter since we were concerned about delays.

Edited by dabear