El Arco boat tour price in Cabo San Lucas

BigJon

Did a boat tour to El Arco on my Disney Cruise. A couple of guys approached us as we started walking around the pier area, and they wanted $15, plus a $1 dock access fee. We continued walking until we got to the lighthouse (near Solomon's Landing). There another guy approached me and said it would be $10 total per person, so we did that one. I told him I didn't want to go to the beach, just a tour of El Arco, and that is what we did. It was a small boat, that held about 12 people, but we only had 6 on our trip. It had an opening in the middle, with a viewing area (glass bottom) to see the fish. The captain brought tortilla pieces, which he passed out to us to give to the fish. It was a great tour, and we had a great time.

The best price I've seen for this is $8 per person, but they often demand $12.  The $10 you paid is a decent price.  I learned long ago not to sweat over a few dollars difference on a shore excursion while I am on a several thousand dollar cruise vacation!!  

Another option would be to take the tour (glass bottom or standard panga) from the docks as you mentioned and then have them drop you off on Medano Beach near "The Office", "Sand Bar", or "Mango Deck" (beach bars/restaurants). Price should be about the same. Only thing you need to know is this route means you will exit the boat in knee deep water and wade ashore. Easy to walk into town from there and then back to the Marina Walk and the tender pier. Or you could Uber/Cab back.