Promotion Free 2 bottles of Wine (Alternative)

Jeter02

I received a promotion for 2 free bottles of wine on my cruise. It says on my invoice that there are non alcoholic wine options available, which is great since I don't drink. Anyone have any idea what the alternative/options are?

From what I've been able to find out there is no set trade-in.  When I was on the CB earlier this month I asked at the Future Cruise office and was told that it would vary depending on ship and there was no way to know until you get on the ship and request the swap.

I also re-fared today and asked the same question and was told that it might be switched out for water, soda, or coffee cards, but he couldn't give an specific as to what exactly the vouchers would translate to in non-alcoholic options.

My guess is that since each voucher is worth (i think) $35 that they'll give as close to $35 in whatever you choose as they can but so far I haven't been able to find out if that's the case.

7 hours ago, jpom18 said:

From what I've been able to find out there is no set trade-in.  When I was on the CB earlier this month I asked at the Future Cruise office and was told that it would vary depending on ship and there was no way to know until you get on the ship and request the swap.

I also re-fared today and asked the same question and was told that it might be switched out for water, soda, or coffee cards, but he couldn't give an specific as to what exactly the vouchers would translate to in non-alcoholic options.

My guess is that since each voucher is worth (i think) $35 that they'll give as close to $35 in whatever you choose as they can but so far I haven't been able to find out if that's the case.

Thanks. I was thinking the same exact thing such as water sofa and coffee Card. I mean the funny thing is is I'm already Elite so I already tried out my entire bar setup for all water bottles because I don't drink. I will gladly take a coffee card at least I can use it on Tea or something at international cafe. / Coffee and cones (depending on the trip). I would be just as easily as pleased if they just want to credit me $35 or give me OBC for it that would be grand. Unlikely thougg. Hahahaha.

15 minutes ago, skynight said:

What is worth approximately $64. I think you could arrange two coffee cards, maybe a soda package on a 7 day cruise, 35 cans of soda, two specialty dinners. Go to passenger services with your options in mind.

Thank you for the suggestion!

When Princess  puts out a promo, they often have alternate fares with no perks at all ... but one needs ti ask for it ... saves a lot of angst ... and protects onboard staff from an uncomfortable Lets Make a Deal scenario   

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, pms4104 said:

When Princess  puts out a promo, they often have alternate fares with no perks at all ... but one needs ti ask for it ... saves a lot of angst ... and protects onboard staff from an uncomfortable Lets Make a Deal scenario   

Brilliant. it's funny that you mention this. Because I recall doing this but they ultimate drink package and denying it because I don't drink any alcohol. And the rate was repaired to a lovely price. Thank you for the reminder/suggestion.