production shows on Regal ...is there a list by ship ?

Thoth

Thanks for the reply !

No, I have a "dumb phone" :classic_blush:  ...a landline...so I cannot get the apps.  I could attempt it on the desk top I suppose.  The Bravo video sounded amazing, so I hope to see the live show myself.  

8 hours ago, Thoth said:

Thanks for the reply !

No, I have a "dumb phone" :classic_blush:  ...a landline...so I cannot get the apps.  I could attempt it on the desk top I suppose.  The Bravo video sounded amazing, so I hope to see the live show myself.  

Arrive 45 minutes before showtime. The theater fills early. Bravo is one of the top end shows. Full orchestra and great songs. 

37 minutes ago, rngrgh2009 said:

We are going on the Regal at the end of January and Fiera is showing up on Day 4 in my app under the Journey View of daily activities.  

Do you know how far in advance they post activities?

4 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

I'm on the Royal about a month from now (Jan 4)...Would love to know what the entertainment will be on that ship...

We had Secret Silk, Encore, and Colors of the World last week. There was also a comedian.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:13 AM, skynight said:

I have read on these boards that with the medallion app you can find Princess Patter information in advance. Have not tried it yet. I would expect Bravo to remain. It's one of their most liked shows.

That is true. We are cruising in January and Bravo is listed. Also the Beatlemaniacs!

On 11/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, skynight said:

Arrive 45 minutes before showtime. The theater fills early. Bravo is one of the top end shows. Full orchestra and great songs. 

It's not a full orchestra. It's around 10 instrumentalists playing along with the sweetener track. We did not have any problems getting seats together for the shows, but we always went to the second show after our late traditional dining.

6 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

I'm on the Royal about a month from now (Jan 4)...Would love to know what the entertainment will be on that ship...

We are on the same cruise.  I checked Journey View on the app 2 or 3 days ago and had nothing; today I see a full (?) schedule.

• Like 1

I was on the 10/31 positioning cruise from New York to Ft. Lauderdale. Regal Princess has four production shows: Sweet Soul Music, Fiera, Born to Dance, and Bravo. I asked Entertainment Director Martin Moss about how they scheduled them on the seven-night cruises and he said they only perform three of them. One interesting tidbit I learned is that Fiera can only be performed on a port day as they cannot install the set while at sea.

The 10/31 cruise was the handover cruise between production show casts. The first two shows were performed by the old cast with the last two performed by the new cast (after rehearsing on land for a few weeks, they get a few days of rehearsal on a moving ship before performing publicly). So we saw the old cast's final performance of Fiera and then the next night the new cast's second performance (late show) of Sweet Soul Music. Martyn said Sweet Soul Music is normally the first to be performed on a cruise - our cruise was an exception since it was the handover (being the shortest of the four shows, it is ideal for the new cast's first show).

21 hours ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

Has Fiera (sp?) not been on the Regal?  

not last week.

Regal also had a singing show on the last night, a group called something like Modern Gentlemen (not sure), and they performed songs from the 60-70-80s. Unfortunately, our waiter that night was VERY SLOW, so we didn't get out of the MDR on time. The theater was packed.

Sweet Soul Music was on the first night, I believe, but we were exhausted after traveling all day, so we didn't get to see it.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy