Free at sea - 3 in a cabin

Annabella29

Hi, I’m looking into booking a cruise out of New Orleans for January and I have a question about the Free at sea promo.  We would be 3 adults in a cabin.  I believe if the packages were purchased, all three must purchase, but if the first 2 packages are free, does the third person have to purchase it at full price?  Also, if we get 2 free drinks and dinner packages, do both packages have to apply to the same 2 passengers? Or can passengers 1 and 2 get the drink packages and 1 and 3 get the dinner packages?  Thank you in advance!

8 minutes ago, Annabella29 said:

Hi, I’m looking into booking a cruise out of New Orleans for January and I have a question about the Free at sea promo.  We would be 3 adults in a cabin.  I believe if the packages were purchased, all three must purchase, but if the first 2 packages are free, does the third person have to purchase it at full price?  Also, if we get 2 free drinks and dinner packages, do both packages have to apply to the same 2 passengers? Or can passengers 1 and 2 get the drink packages and 1 and 3 get the dinner packages?  Thank you in advance!

- Promos apply to only passenger 1 & 2 and are non transferrable or shareable

- Promos for passenger 1 & 2 do not require passenger 3 to purchase anything

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DeBlonde1 said:

I have had 3 different NCL reps tell me I could switch the beverage package from guest 1 to guest 3 when we arrive. I hope they are not wrong. 

it is best to change it NOW by calling NCL or your travel agent. it will be very hard or impossible to change it on board the ship

3 minutes ago, shof515 said:

it is best to change it NOW by calling NCL or your travel agent. it will be very hard or impossible to change it on board the ship

Thanks. They initially told me I could change after the free airfare was ticketed but when I called the other day they said they still can’t do it and to wait until I got there. As I am anticipating problems- I recorded that phone call.  I suppose I could call again.