SAS shuttle service?

beshears

54 minutes ago, nhraformula00 said:

Mitsgirly, nice website. One question? Did the Hilton Marina change their price on the shuttle to the port? We paid $8 P.P. last year, you have it listed as $20. I don't think anyone would use it at that rate.

Which is the Hilton Marina? (What hotel section). I don't see it under my FLL.

However, my guess is the following....$8pp to the port everglades port and they quoted us $20pp to take us to Miami. I only remember once we inquired about a shuttle to Miami cruise port (because it was offered) only to find out it was quite expensive and we ended up just taking Uber/Lyft.

5 hours ago, beshears said:

Mitsugirly, I just checked out your website, and lady you sure have been BUSY! 🙂 I do appreciate ALL the help you have been trying to give to me.

That website has been in the making for maybe 5 years. I'd work on it for awhile, really hard, then stop and forget about it for another year. 😆 I finally decided it was time to finish it and publish it so it could help others. I'm sure there's some mistakes here and there, but hopefully if there is, someone will let me know.

I hope everything works out for what's best for you and your family. Happy cruising beshears! :)

23 hours ago, mitsugirly said:

Which is the Hilton Marina? (What hotel section). I don't see it under my FLL.

However, my guess is the following....$8pp to the port everglades port and they quoted us $20pp to take us to Miami. I only remember once we inquired about a shuttle to Miami cruise port (because it was offered) only to find out it was quite expensive and we ended up just taking Uber/Lyft

Sorry,I meant Hyatt Place on your web site  says $ 20 shuttle. My Bad

• 2 weeks later...

We just used SAS to transport us from Wynward Days Inn Hollywood, FL (I would NOT recommend this hotel) to Port of Miami cruise terminal A (Oasis of the Seas) & it was great! Called me 15 minutes ahead of arrival to let me know he was on his way.  We made 2 other stops (I knew this was a possibility ahead of time) for another hotel & cruise drop off before arriving at pier. Very pleasant experience,