Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

18 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I just now popped by the cabin, and the door was open, so I figured the guy was cleaning now. I looked in, and there were two other gentlemen. Three stripe officers in their full dress blues. I knew that I hadn't done anything wrong, other than my failed attempt to get into the Haven the other night. He said that they were just inspecting all the cabins, and proceeded down to the next one...

Huh? Never had that happen. Drug search?? Stowaway? Weird.  BTW great score on the Veuve! Nice. Keep up the great review 💜🍾🥂

• Like 1

Coming out of lurking to say I now have plans for St. Thomas when I sail the Epic over Christmas.  Taco Chelles. Already investigating the dollar buses and seeing what I could arrange and do in addition to have to try the tacos. 

• Like 2

Enjoyed following your adventure all the way across St. Thomas. The tacos all looked great, as did your Mexican dinner. Drooling (though not on a public OL pillow)! Thanks again for taking us with you on this trip 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Current situation: table side guacamole...

IMG_20191204_172051.thumb.jpg.223ab39670a1f8f1175ef602c615cbf9.jpg

And, a spicy margarita with Don Julio...

IMG_20191204_171818.jpg

Sid I owe you (or my company will blame you!) for all the Don Julio posts.  My mouth has been watering since you boarded... and I had to have 2 at the Christmas party tonight!  

No toasts for me - just toasted! And ready to get on a ship and day drink in the sun!!  

New favorite thing to do, live vicariously through Sid's great adventure on the Encore!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I just now popped by the cabin, and the door was open, so I figured the guy was cleaning now. I looked in, and there were two other gentlemen. Three stripe officers in their full dress blues. I knew that I hadn't done anything wrong, other than my failed attempt to get into the Haven the other night. He said that they were just inspecting all the cabins, and proceeded down to the next one...

Hmmmmm......🤔

• Like 1

After only ten hours of sleep, I'm up and at em this morning in beautiful Tortola... It's safe to say that I'm getting my fair share of sleep, and then some...

I have the Escape to Jost van Dyke coming up in a few hours on the Rebel Yell catamaran... The ship looks strangely abandoned this morning, or maybe it's like this every day while I'm still sleeping...

IMG_20191205_064745.thumb.jpg.310805e3ec0d644cc7a18ff9e835f078.jpg

IMG_20191205_064753.thumb.jpg.24add3909d0b01915bdd4d1fa58d6814.jpg

IMG_20191205_064803.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

After only ten hours of sleep, I'm up and at em this morning in beautiful Tortola... It's safe to say that I'm getting my fair share of sleep, and then some...

I have the Escape to Jost van Dyke coming up in a few hours on the Rebel Yell catamaran... The ship looks strangely abandoned this morning, or maybe it's like this every day while I'm still sleeping...

IMG_20191205_064745.thumb.jpg.310805e3ec0d644cc7a18ff9e835f078.jpg

IMG_20191205_064753.thumb.jpg.24add3909d0b01915bdd4d1fa58d6814.jpg

IMG_20191205_064803.jpg

I am always up and out by 6am, and my ships always look deserted as well. It’s the best time of day to get my daily walk in without the crowds in the way. Then I hit up the coffee bar, and bring coffee back to cabin for the hubby and me, before heading out to breakfast. 😎

• Like 2