Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

What's wrong with this picture? Let's say you're at the urinal on the left. Someone walks in, and you're standing there with you know what in your hand, and it's right there for everyone to see...

IMG_20191201_164905.jpg

I’m sure I won’t be the only one to admit that you’d have to get awfully close to me to see what’s in my hand 😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

It looks like they forgot to remove the bubble wrap from that “thing”. 

I kept thinking that after thedougouts TA trip the “wrap” would be gone...

but nope 🤯😳😮🙄

Weather in MIA looks great compared to the rain, snow and ice we got up here for the next couple days. 

Cheers, sid!

• Like 1

Sid- (or other NCL die-hards) can you tell me what the open seating dining time is in the MDR on Norwegian? I was just reading MrFunInTheSun's Oasis live review and someone mentioned that it doesn't begin until 6:45! That's pretty late for us, most of the time, and I wondered if NCL has a similar later start time for Any Time Dining...

• Like 1

Mostly lurker, but avid tribe thread follower checking in! Cannot wait to follow along for this adventure.

Sid, I think it's awesome that you are helping your ex become familiar with cruising. I recently went on a cruise with a friend for that exact reason. She had never been on a cruise before and wanted someone to show her the ropes before she went solo. Don't know if  I could have done that with an ex tho.....but good for you. I think it shows a level of maturity I Dr o not possess!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Sid- (or other NCL die-hards) can you tell me what the open seating dining time is in the MDR on Norwegian? I was just reading MrFunInTheSun's Oasis live review and someone mentioned that it doesn't begin until 6:45! That's pretty late for us, most of the time, and I wondered if NCL has a similar later start time for Any Time Dining...

NCL dining room opens at 5:30

Just now, sid_9169 said:

It's a thing, baby...

Sid, you gotta tell us when the next cruise is. Cuz a lot of us are drinking and planning to come along now. Personally I am totally flexible on when and what line, as long as there is a drink package available. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, deedle7544 said:

Sid, you gotta tell us when the next cruise is. Cuz a lot of us are drinking and planning to come along now. Personally I am totally flexible on when and what line, as long as there is a drink package available. 

You better believe it! I’m flexible as well, although I’ve only cruised Carnival, I’m open to other lines too. My bank account might disagree but ya only live once! Drink package is absolutely a must - that is non negotiable 😀

Edited by blarko
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1