Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

7 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I have a theory about the barefoot folks because this is what my first instinct in the observation lounge would be....I wonder if they think they are being polite taking off their shoes! After all, one of the rules I was raised with was no shoes on furniture so maybe they are just following that rule. Obviously you then need to go a step further and think to yourself that this isn’t your living room and others have to share your sweaty, smelly foot patch BUT maybe they just stop at the “no shoes on the couch “ piece..,,,,,

A little late to the party today. 

It could be that.  If I was planning on sitting on one of those, I would probably take my shoes off.  But that would only be if I had socks on.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

"C" decided to go and brave the lobster line, and came back with two heaping plates of lobster tails and king crab legs... I wasn't able to get a picture because my hands were covered in crab juice... I did go and get a couple of pictures of the king crab and lobster...

IMG_20191202_172247.thumb.jpg.38fa914131f9411979ebf74b944b18f2.jpg

IMG_20191202_172257.jpg

Sid. Is this part of normal dining.  Or do you have to pay extra for this. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

"C" decided to go and brave the lobster line, and came back with two heaping plates of lobster tails and king crab legs... I wasn't able to get a picture because my hands were covered in crab juice... I did go and get a couple of pictures of the king crab and lobster...

Thanks Sid.  You have no idea how this has helped me.  Strange but true....

• Like 1

Well, my plan turned out to be a bust... Last time, I basically just followed another group of people in. This time, the guy was checking each and every person's invitation if they weren't staying in the Haven.  A guy that "C" was talking to in Vibe, who was staying in the Haven came out, and said we were his guests, and the guard still wouldn't budge...

So, what do I usually do when my master plan fails? I go out drinking, which is what I'm about to do now. I put my Boba Fett t-shirt and swimming trunks back on, because I'm going to need the pants and shirt for Ocean Blue in a couple of days...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, my plan turned out to be a bust... Last time, I basically just followed another group of people in. This time, the guy was checking each and every person's invitation if they weren't staying in the Haven.  A guy that "C" was talking to in Vibe, who was staying in the Haven came out, and said we were his guests, and the guard still wouldn't budge...

So, what do I usually do when my master plan fails? I go out drinking, which is what I'm about to do now. I put my Boba Fett t-shirt and swimming trunks back on, because I'm going to need the pants and shirt for Ocean Blue in a couple of days...

Nooo! I was so pulling for you. Is there any way you can use CC to get you into the Haven? Photo opp? Show how many followers? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've never cruised NCL (I'm just here for Sid's review). I cannot believe that people sleep in a public lounge. You have the one woman with the pillow under her ass and then other people putting their face on the pillows. Blegh!!! And the two sleeping together? What in the world. Get a room!

Great review as always Sid.  I'm having fun following you and St Greg's live review. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Nooo! I was so pulling for you. Is there any way you can use CC to get you into the Haven? Photo opp? Show how many followers? 

I get the feeling that I'm going to get an invitation to the Haven restaurant for dinner soon... I haven't completely given up.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, sid_9169 said:

Hopefully everyone out there has a good sense of humor... If you end up being offended, please change the channel...

76705272_2440031876246341_801565219556950016_n.jpg

Love this! I am now along for the ride, Sid. I was over on Saint Greg’s review and saw you post, and remembered your Encore review, so here I am, following you both. 😎

• Like 2

After a rough day at work, I was excited to come home and pretend I was on this cruise through your posts. I’m beyond excited to see that you busted out THE shirt, if only for a brief appearance. Keep up the great work Sid!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Love this! I am now along for the ride, Sid. I was over on Saint Greg’s review and saw you post, and remembered your Encore review, so here I am, following you both. 😎

Hopefully Greg doesn't find out that I have eleven thousand more views at this point...

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Hi Wilson!

I have no desire to sail on this ship, so I am strictly here for your entertaining review. 

The OL pics are GREAT!  Those people are unbelievable and it never stops! 😲

Thanks again for real-life review rather than a commercial/advertisement for NCL.  👍

Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OceanBlueWaters said:

Hi Wilson!

I have no desire to sail on this ship, so I am strictly here for your entertaining review. 

The OL pics are GREAT!  Those people are unbelievable and it never stops! 😲

Thanks again for real-life review rather than a commercial/advertisement for NCL.  👍

Have a great cruise!

Thanks, OceanBlueWaters... Took you long enough to make an appearance:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1