Cruise Critic Community
sid_9169

Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

On 12/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, sid_9169 said:

The biggest shot o'clock ever!

IMG_20191201_165427.jpg

Glad to see shot o clock in Vibe. Hoping to have the same staff in January 

I thought we were all having fun with the "Feet" thing. I know I was having fun seeing the drinks, and the sunsets, and the shirts, and really the whole review. Anyway, thanks again @sid_9169 I enjoyed your review, I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Sid,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am one of probably thousands who look forward to and read your blogs daily but rarely comment.  I return to your writings because they are informative and enjoyable.  

I frequently read blogs, articles etc that are dull or abrasive and I just don`t return.  Others should do the same.

Keep writing and safe journeys

Thank you for bringing this back! We all love Sid reviews! So sorry about that one troll. There’s always someone that is just out to cause trouble. 

I missed the troll posts, but I’m sure happy that this thread has been unlocked. Thank you to the admins for understanding how much we are enjoying this review.

Was worried that this thread was finished.

Like I said earlier sid_9169 thanks for the opportunity for allowing us to read your review. I learned a lot for my upcoming Encore trip in July.  Sorry I don't contribute much, my mouth never closes at work so its a relief to be quiet and to listen to others once and a while.

16 minutes ago, DandytheCop said:

Was worried that this thread was finished.

Like I said earlier sid_9169 thanks for the opportunity for allowing us to read your review. I learned a lot for my upcoming Encore trip in July.  Sorry I don't contribute much, my mouth never closes at work so its a relief to be quiet and to listen to others once and a while.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for your service...

Damn, I blink and I miss all the excitement.   

Sid, question if you don't mind.  Did you notice if the vibe hot tubs seemed full.  It would be a shame if with the increased capacity if they were often full. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:46 AM, maulers2000 said:

At least she has socks on

Honestly, in my opinion, that hair on the pillows is a greater infraction than feet on the furniture. So she gets no points for socks from me. 😄

Sorry all for any part my response played in having the thread temporarily locked.  Glad the posts were removed and thread re-opened.  

3 hours ago, megansdad1 said:

Damn, I blink and I miss all the excitement.   

Sid, question if you don't mind.  Did you notice if the vibe hot tubs seemed full.  It would be a shame if with the increased capacity if they were often full. 

They were full sometimes, and other times completely empty. If you want to get in the hot tub, you should have no problem...

45 minutes ago, MrMike45 said:

Sorry all for any part my response played in having the thread temporarily locked.  Glad the posts were removed and thread re-opened.  

I only blame one person for that, and hopefully they're finished with whatever they had to say...

I also add my thanks for your review of the Encore.   I thoroughly enjoyed all of it!  My spouse and I will be boarding her in January and your review has gone a long way in our planning for our cruise.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:29 AM, sid_9169 said:

The pool has been de-baby ruthed, and the chogs are out on this cloudy and slightly rainy morning... I just did a cursory count, and there are about 75 towels down with no humans to hold them down...

IMG_20191206_082547.jpg

Rainy days like thus are the best Vibe days. The little overhang at the bar gives just enough cover fir copious amounts of shots 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, sid_9169 said:

Surf and turf... $19 upcharge. Pretty good size lobster tail...

IMG_20191206_190642.jpg

Just wondering why the up charges? The free platinum dinner, free dining package or just new up charges if you've purchased the dining package? 

3 hours ago, Calker said:

I also add my thanks for your review of the Encore.   I thoroughly enjoyed all of it!  My spouse and I will be boarding her in January and your review has gone a long way in our planning for our cruise.

You with us on the 19th?