3 night Panorama Inaugural Live!

heffy2

3 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

Here’s the seating I missed in Hero’s 

97DD57D1-6303-4262-900C-47025D374BD3.jpeg

504B6FE4-4863-45B5-8864-173A148A204D.jpeg

yeah that’s what I’m talking about on that top pic. In a skybox all three big screens would be behind the bar. In this case the bar is only big enough for two of the big screens then the third is over by tables. I guess it’s a better setup for table people but it does cut out about half of the bar from skybox.

Well, drink fatigue has set in, and I think it might be time to call it a cruise. I will absolutely be sailing on this beautiful girl for a 7 night sailing. I’ll wrap up things here when I get home, but this has got to be one of the best cruises I’ve ever been on. To have Panorama on the west coast is awesome, we’re not stuck with the Inspi and Imagination anymore. I love both of those ships, but they get to be the same old thing, if you know what I mean. I missed out on the luggage pic, but here’s what I got, lol.

FCA133F9-74FB-4994-B4B7-96B1CF61906F.jpeg

0B44C396-48AC-406E-942E-410E10981D44.jpeg

Thanks for following along everyone, sorry I’m not able to get any cabin pics, I have an early flight, as I have to work at 2pm today😩

Carnival Panorama is a beautiful ship, and the things I was worried about missing(full atrium) or crazy lines were not an issue at all. This cruise was just what I was expecting and more. For the rest of my life I can say I was the first person to sleep in the port side bed in 1391. Meeting Christine Duffy and other CCL executives was really cool. I can’t wait to sail Carnival Panorama again!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

You’re absolutely right @Saint Greg, if it wasn’t paid in full and I wasn’t sailing with friends, I’d seriously think about switching from the Feb Glory partial Canal Journeys cruise. 

I wouldn’t switch from that one. It’s going to be a lot easier to find another panorama cruise than it is a partial PC cruise  that fits your schedule. That one is high on my list.

16 hours ago, heffy2 said:

We’re in Ensenada for about another hour, and while at the dock, the ship has a pronounced list to starboard. It’s not too windy, so I’m not sure what that’s about. Not sure if you can tell from this photo

584C4D2D-1553-42BF-8712-444C8282858E.jpeg

How cold was the water? Was it possible to swim? What about the water slides?

12 minutes ago, Cyn874 said:

How cold was the water? Was it possible to swim? What about the water slides?

It was pretty warm, one water slide wasn’t working yesterday because of the slight list due to the wind, but the pools were warm. 

Disembarkation was pretty painless. I was really worried about missing my flight, but we waited about 30 min in the Horizon Dining Room, and then got in a line that was long but moves fast. We got to the dining room at about 7.

3FB463E5-ECF8-43A8-AE6F-E53082361A3E.jpeg

Edited by heffy2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, heffy2. Please, which dining room is Your Time Dining served? thank you

You know what, we didn’t step food in a dining room for dinner. I had Any Time and was going to go last night, but my sushi appetizer made me full until about 9:30. We just grabbed a few things in Lido and a few slices of pizza. I’m pretty sure it was in Vista Dining Room aft on decks 3 and 4.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, heffy2 said:

You know what, we didn’t step food in a dining room for dinner. I had Any Time and was going to go last night, but my sushi appetizer made me full until about 9:30. We just grabbed a few things in Lido and a few slices of pizza. I’m pretty sure it was in Vista Dining Room aft on decks 3 and 4.

It says on your sail and sign card if you saved it ( and I know you did. )  🙂 

1 minute ago, sanmarcosman said:

It says on your sail and sign card if you saved it ( and I know you did. )  🙂 

Actually it doesn't. He posted a picture. It says your time dining and tells you where your time dining check-in is (java blue cafe).

It sounds like you had a wonderful cruise!

We are cruising today and our appointment time is 1:00. Since we checked out of our hotel at 11:00, we figured we would go early. We entered the early/late line at 11:14 and were checked in and seated at 11:19!

It looks like boarding hasn’t started so we are relaxing until it starts.

• Like 1

The ship was no doubt beautiful. The updated and modern materials were excellent. The bars and venues all looked great.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but the AC system appears to be an issue. Even comics made fun on the problem.

Our service at poolside and at dining was excellent. One breakfast in the dining room was slow though with about 30 minutes to receive food.

Was disappointed the dining room menu is the same ol same ol. Bummer. Was hoping they would have updated it.

We thought the rock show was much better than the "Broadway" show. The Broadway show was just all over the place and costumes were odd. My wife, who is usually pretty mum about such things said they looked like dancing Walking Dead zombies.

Food throughout the ship we thought was great. Was nice to get a salad in Serentity and Guys smokehouse was good.

Wife waited an hour for skyride. The ropes course was easy to just walk on to and you can go around as many times as you'd like.

Warming, if you are on decks 1 or 2, beware of the crew nightclub that is just below 1. Lots of people complaining about their rooms shaking from music as late at 2:30am.

Great cruise though. 

Edited by 1city@atime

1 hour ago, 1city@atime said:

The ship was no doubt beautiful. The updated and modern materials were excellent. The bars and venues all looked great.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier but the AC system appears to be an issue. Even comics made fun on the problem.

Our service at poolside and at dining was excellent. One breakfast in the dining room was slow though with about 30 minutes to receive food.

Was disappointed the dining room menu is the same ol same ol. Bummer. Was hoping they would have updated it.

We thought the rock show was much better than the "Broadway" show. The Broadway show was just all over the place and costumes were odd. My wife, who is usually pretty mum about such things said they looked like dancing Walking Dead zombies.

Food throughout the ship we thought was great. Was nice to get a salad in Serentity and Guys smokehouse was good.

Wife waited an hour for skyride. The ropes course was easy to just walk on to and you can go around as many times as you'd like.

Warming, if you are on decks 1 or 2, beware of the crew nightclub that is just below 1. Lots of people complaining about their rooms shaking from music as late at 2:30am.

Great cruise though. 

I thought the ropes course was very scary!l

Yeah, the AC was my biggest complaint about the whole trip.  On day 1 and day 2 the Limelight lounge was stuffy or hot and stuffy.  Same with the Horizon main dining room.  My next complaint was the spa people, but that's another story.

Over all I had a blast.  Wish I could have done the back 2 back cruise like almost the rest of the ship....

55 minutes ago, athlonnx said:

I thought the ropes course was very scary!l

Yeah, the AC was my biggest complaint about the whole trip.  On day 1 and day 2 the Limelight lounge was stuffy or hot and stuffy.  Same with the Horizon main dining room.  My next complaint was the spa people, but that's another story.

Over all I had a blast.  Wish I could have done the back 2 back cruise like almost the rest of the ship....

I heard a lot of people complaining about the spa, but all I used was the thermal suite. The spa seemed VERY crowded the whole three days, but maybe that's just how three day cruises are? The only drawback of the thermal suite was that there were only enough heated, ceramic beds for a fraction of the people who had the thermal pass.