Cruise Critic Community
KazAllen

Radiance of the Seas questions

We are cruising on Radiance in February of 2020, Sydney to Perth and really looking forward to it.  We have cruised on Radiance twice before but can't remember the time for the last seating of Traditional Dining - so if anyone on Radiance at the moment (or recently on her)  can tell me I would really appreciate it.

Also need to know the times for the Diamond Happy Hour (have become Diamond since last time on Radiance)?  

We currently have the Late Dinner in MDR but thinking of changing to My Time but need to know Diamond Happy Hour times to see if this will fit.  Many thanks for any/all information.

I was just on in September in Alaska so things might have changed a little with the home port, but late dining was 8PM (as usual), and Diamond Club hours were 4:30 to 8PM. There's usually enough overlap to accommodate both dinner seatings.

We are cruising on April 7th and we booked through Webjet Cruises who were not able to give me any information that I asked for about the cruise and the info is not on the RCCL Web Site.

What time is First Sitting Dinner?

In the Dining Room is the bottom level used for My Time or for First/Second Sitting? I like to be on the bottom larger level rather than upstairs on the sides?

Do they have any well known production currently running for shows? Like Cats etc?

Where is the Diamond Lounge located? Is there a nightly free drinks? and what drinks are included?

Is the covered pool only for adults?

How tall does a child need to be to use the new water slide?

Do Diamond get priority getting off using the tenders?