Bike tours in Barcelona

aprilF

For those that have done bike tours in Barcelona, did you feel safe?  I am thinking mostly from a traffic perspective but any input would be welcome.  Also, how do the guides relay information, do you pull over at stops and the guide speaks, a general overview at the beginning or something else?  I was looking at the Gaudi bike tour on Expedia but am open to suggestions.

We used Steel Donkeys and really enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend them.  The city has many, many pedestrian/bike only streets, and wide sidewalks.  I never felt unsafe.  As most of the city is very flat, it was also very easy, even though the entire tour was almost 4 hours.  We stopped mid-way for a coffee and snack.  We had a guide at the front of the group and would stop whenever she stopped so she could relay information, but I also picked a tour with a small number of people.  We were 8 people.  I would not have wanted a much larger group, especially around Las Ramblas where it got harder to thread through the crowds.