Encore food review

Db8coach

5 minutes ago, Db8coach said:

Yes. Otherwise I would say to gorge at the buffet on shrimp at seafood night (or the day after) and try something else for an app. Enjoy!

Lol. Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know!  We have never eaten dinner at the buffet. As a matter of fact, my husband has never been to the buffet at all. But it sounds like we may have to at least stop by on seafood night if we want any shrimp!

14 minutes ago, OHRiverRats said:

Lol. Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know!  We have never eaten dinner at the buffet. As a matter of fact, my husband has never been to the buffet at all. But it sounds like we may have to at least stop by on seafood night if we want any shrimp!

Neither have we- we enjoy the sit down dining experience. Just get the shrimp plate like we did around 5 at the buffet and then go to a 7:30 dinner!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, floot said:

Thank you so much for sharing the pics and for the awesome review!  Am I correct in understanding that there is no dance floor in Manhattan on the Encore?  

You are correct, that was for Burn the Floor. The shows were Kinky Boots, very good with 1.45 runtime and Choir of Men. We saw the Beatles show in the theater (only one night) otherwise in the cavern club and the comedians in the social club and theater. They were very good but if you go to the late show DO NOT bring children as they were full of dirty jokes and language. Lots of entertainment on the ship!

• Like 1