Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host CJSKIDS

Live from the 12/1 and 12/4 sky princess

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well I should have known better. 
 

$128 pair of linen shorts that were a very light tan are now a blue color. 
 

what was I thinking sending them out for cleaning?!!

OH NO!!  That is terrible.  I have had luck with an expensive bra that was ruined. They credited me the cost of the bra.  It took a visit to customer service, with the bra, told them where I got it, and how disappointed I was.  They begrudgingly gave me the full price credit to my on board account. Good luck.  That's disappointing. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

OH NO!!  That is terrible.  I have had luck with an expensive bra that was ruined. They credited me the cost of the bra.  It took a visit to customer service, with the bra, told them where I got it, and how disappointed I was.  They begrudgingly gave me the full price credit to my on board account. Good luck.  That's disappointing. 😞


I filled out the paperwork and brought the cleaning receipt and the shorts down. They said they don’t know what they will do so I guess I will find out tomorrow. 
 

I only sent it out because I didn’t feel like ironing when I got home. Guess I was lazy!!  Lol
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


I filled out the paperwork and brought the cleaning receipt and the shorts down. They said they don’t know what they will do so I guess I will find out tomorrow. 
 

I only sent it out because I didn’t feel like ironing when I got home. Guess I was lazy!!  Lol
 

 

Please make sure it's more than 3Xs the cleaning price!!  That's all they wanted to give me. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


I am right there with you!  This was earlier 

10DE73F7-604F-45AE-A05C-EBB3389D4FD6.jpeg

That's my camera by your beer. The bees were nuts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well I should have known better. 
 

$128 pair of linen shorts that were a very light tan are now a blue color. 
 

what was I thinking sending them out for cleaning?!!

New ad campaign - "Come Back Blue!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scott4020 said:

That's my camera by your beer. The bees were nuts. 


 

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you. 1!: the bees were just crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


 

Sorry I didn’t get to meet you. 1!: the bees were just crazy. 

Kakhi hat with orange T. Wake view bar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 
 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 
 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 
 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 
 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

Ms Markle seems like a likely candidate. Where do I deposit my money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have been cleared by customs but the ship isn't letting us on because they are getting ready for the festivities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boo had to get off the ship! Someone puleeze post all the pics from the naming festivities? Was told Dorothy the big wig who owns the employee hiring company for all the cruise ships! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, scott4020 said:

We have been cleared by customs but the ship isn't letting us on because they are getting ready for the festivities. 

All in transit passengers are back on board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 
 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 
 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

I missed it but apparently the captain referenced it dealing with NASA. New rumors are someone dealing with the early space program/ Hidden Figures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sat down at the naming ceremony. Godmothers are Poppy Northcutt (NASA engineer) and Captain Kay Hire (NASA astronaut) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dogdoc2002 said:

Just sat down at the naming ceremony. Godmothers are Poppy Northcutt (NASA engineer) and Captain Kay Hire (NASA astronaut) 


wonder why that had to be such a secret?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Major improvements to Princess Live. Really enjoyed going to events there. 
 

And best of all, Jovie is at the bar right outside. 

Sorry they are so dark. 

5DCC6143-B359-46A4-9963-16ED38D7F558.jpeg

A556AB61-D3CB-49DF-8C4D-F70AB596D0DA.jpeg

E72DE353-BD8B-42F6-851B-411AD8703C54.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 1:42 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Very happy with how my laundry issues was handled. They can’t do anything to fix it, but will be giving me credit for the price of the shorts. They keep the shorts which I said was fine, they can’t be worn anyway. 
 

The Captain made his noon announcement and said he was sorry, but the Godmother is a secret!  Guess everyone will find out tomorrow. 
 

Bets on Meghan Markle?!

No way!  And I do like her.  Always liked her on Suits.  What about a space tie-in?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


wonder why that had to be such a secret?!!

Isn't it always kept quiet until close to the time?  I think it is a good choice to select astronauts for a ship with the name "Sky".  Happy to see astronauts celebrated.  Can;t recall the name, but a female astronaut recently broke the space-walk record at the International Space Station IIRC.

Edited by steelers36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steelers36 said:

Isn't it always kept quiet until close to the time?

 

No. It is usually announced months in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, caribill said:

 

No. It is usually announced months in advance.


true. And in the noon announcement the day prior the Captain said it was a still a secret. 

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


true. And even they say before I’m his noon announcement the Captain said it was a secret. 

That part of his noon announcement made me giggle.  We got sent some photos from yesterday’s festivities later last night. They may have been used for bribery to get my child in/out of the shower and dressed just now. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:


true. And in the noon announcement the day prior the Captain said it was a still a secret. 

Perhaps there were some security concerns?  Anyway, surprises are nice.

Edited by steelers36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 6:55 AM, Host CJSKIDS said:

We had stopped at Alfredos to see the god coming out. We didn’t go in and the manager asked us “did we not like the menu”. We told him about last night. He asked why didnt let them and we told him we we were truthful with our server. We also told him we don’t like to complain. 
 

after showing him the pictures,  he brought the head chef over. They have apologized And said to give them another try. That the only way they can better themselves in to let them know. While there, someone else had the pasta and returned it. 
 

I’ll try it again tomorrow night. 

 

Hope it goes better for you. This has been my experience with Princess. Ask politely or point something out, and the crew goes all out to help you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...