Live from the Sky 12/4/2019 Common Thread

CruiseVA

Hi everyone.  On the Sky with you all too. At this moment enjoying the balcony view of Princess Cay. 

Really enjoyed Rock Opera last night. Didn't love all the songs but singers and dancers did a great job.  Went to the late show and there were seats available.  

Don't know about you kids but I am definitely in my happy place on a Princess cruise 😊

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Glad you guys are able to enjoy the day at Princess Cays. We couldn't but not a big "miss". Hope you enjoy the ship as much as we did. Feels so much more open than the others but do miss having a library that (guessing) most others won't miss.. Wonder why it still isn't decorated for Christmas...my husband saw some of the crew hauling Christmas lights around the other day. Can't imagine what they did with them! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

Glad you guys are able to enjoy the day at Princess Cays. We couldn't but not a big "miss". Hope you enjoy the ship as much as we did. Feels so much more open than the others but do miss having a library that (guessing) most others won't miss.. Wonder why it still isn't decorated for Christmas...my husband saw some of the crew hauling Christmas lights around the other day. Can't imagine what they did with them! 

Although only a rumor, I heard they were going to decorate tomorrow before the 7 day cruise. Right now the only place decorated is my stateroom door. 

• Like 3

Been on board since the 1st. Have had zero sleep on the new luxury bed! My body feels as tho I have slept on the floor. Called and talked to front desk and was given another blanket. No egg crates and I am booked on the Enchanted and thinking about canceling!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Notonboard said:

Been on board since the 1st. Have had zero sleep on the new luxury bed! My body feels as tho I have slept on the floor. Called and talked to front desk and was given another blanket. No egg crates and I am booked on the Enchanted and thinking about canceling!

Oh, my bed is wonderful in midship balcony. It is the very loud booming music that kept me awake late and started again at 9:15 am. Where could it be coming from?  Ship is beautiful. Really too big for me. I’m also booked on Enchanted. MDR lunch was excellent Wed. Breakfast so so. Waited for 7 elevators before there was room for us!!! Love the new fluffy comforters. Bathroom very small. MDR today. Sabatinis Friday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dae66 said:

Although only a rumor, I heard they were going to decorate tomorrow before the 7 day cruise. Right now the only place decorated is my stateroom door. 

I saw a Christmas candy cane on a Caribe stateroom door.  A wreath was on the floor, so maybe fell off.

1 hour ago, paradiselivin1 said:

I too like a good library - Coral Princess has the best.

• Like 1

Figured out loud music is coming from next door at times. Very impressed with service we have had so far. Medallions, app, internet working well for us. Got medallions at terminal. Took all of 2 minutes. We were on-board by noon yesterday.