Future cruise credits

pmjnh

Unfortunately I had to cancel a booking (with an independent TA) that was secured with 2 FCC's. How can I tell that the FCC's were transferred back into my HAL account? Do I need to call HAL or should I be able to see them in my account?

Thanks

On 12/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, *Miss G* said:

Unfortunately you won’t be able to see them in your account.  You will need to call or email HAL.  Ask for a confirmation email.

Thanks so much for your response. I did contact HAL and they sent me confirmation of my FCC account.

• Like 1

That is good to hear, pmjnh.  An interesting note about future cruise deposits.  HAL recently had a non-refundable $25 deposit sale.  I chose not to use mine and instead paid the $50 just in case I cancel.  My PCC says I can use them at final payment and still get the onboard credits.

Edited by *Miss G*

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

That is good to hear, pmjnh.  An interesting note about future cruise deposits.  HAL recently had a non-refundable $25 deposit sale.  I chose not to use mine and instead paid the $50 just in case I cancel.  My PCC says I can use them at final payment and still get the onboard credits.

Thanks for sharing that. Good to know, especially since we sometimes  book last minute cruises.