Deck Plan View

1 hour ago, lovetocruiseinvirginia said:

Anyone know why I can’t get the deck plan view on available cabins on Celebrity website?

I was just checking out a 9 September 2021 cruise (Pacific Coastal) on the Millennium and experiencing the same issue. List view works but not deck view.  No issues with other searches. 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

I was just checking out a 9 September 2021 cruise (Pacific Coastal) on the Millennium and experiencing the same issue. List view works but not deck view.  No issues with other searches. 

Yep, that one is broken for me as well.

Looks like this issue is cruise specific for some reason.

Recently happened to me and also to the phone rep assisting with my booking.  He said that it was all over the map and some cruises/ships were fine and others not.  He said, of course, that the techs were working on it.

Just booked a cruise having the same problem. Deal was a good one and I knew where I wanted to be (deck and cabin area). Googled the ships deck plans to see the cabin numbers then looked at the "list view" and went from there. Did not want to wait around for the deck view to figure itself out and lose the savings.

I was told by Celebrity it was for new cruises in 2021 & the deck views would be available Dec 6.   Not sure how true this is but every cruise we booked in 2021 does not have deck view for either C2 or A1 or 2A.  Not sure  the others as we want a balcony.

Edited by If only

6 hours ago, If only said:

I was told by Celebrity it was for new cruises in 2021 & the deck views would be available Dec 6.   Not sure how true this is but every cruise we booked in 2021 does not have deck view for either C2 or A1 or 2A.  Not sure  the others as we want a balcony.

Once again wrong info being provided by the phone reps. I've checked out different 2021 and 2022 cruises and some do and some don't show the deck view.