Carnival Breeze Questions

cessnabmw

We're leaving in a couple of weeks and getting excited! 

Have some questions please:

1. Where are the secret decks on Carnival Breeze? 

2. We have 12pm. boarding slot. What time should we arrive at the port? Port Canaveral that is. 

Any other tips? Been 5 years since we went on a cruise. 

Thanks! 

There are no "secret decks".  You can view the ship deck by deck on Carnival's web site.

Your "boarding slot" is actually a 30 minute arrival appointment window.  You should arrive sometime during this period or later.

20 minutes ago, Garth2 said:

There are no "secret decks".  You can view the ship deck by deck on Carnival's web site.

Your "boarding slot" is actually a 30 minute arrival appointment window.  You should arrive sometime during this period or later.

Alright, but the "secret" decks on the Breeze are all the way forward on 6,7,9,10, and 11.

Edited by CorgiCruiser123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cessnabmw said:

We're leaving in a couple of weeks and getting excited! 

Have some questions please:

1. Where are the secret decks on Carnival Breeze? 

2. We have 12pm. boarding slot. What time should we arrive at the port? Port Canaveral that is. 

Any other tips? Been 5 years since we went on a cruise. 

Thanks! 

Your 12 o’clock time is the check in time, not boarding time, but since boarding begins around 11:00, you may very well get right on. What is your boarding zone? That is on your boarding pass that you printed. Example: a check in time of 11:30-12:00 may give you a zone of A10. You board according to that zone. They call out the zones to board. 

7 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

Your 12 o’clock time is the check in time, not boarding time, but since boarding begins around 11:00, you may very well get right on. What is your boarding zone? That is on your boarding pass that you printed. Example: a check in time of 11:30-12:00 may give you a zone of A10. You board according to that zone. They call out the zones to board. 

Our zone is B11

When I cruised on the Breeze this past September, my appointment time was 11:30 to 12:00 and boarding zone was A01.  I arrived at 10:45 and went through the early/late line.  For some reason, there were very few people in that line and I was inside the terminal in just a few minutes.  There were a lot of people already in seats and I sat down in the A zone area.  They began boarding soon and I believe called zone A01 around 11:10 am.

The early/late line is always a risk. I have been on cruises where that line is very long.  I think I just lucked out and arrived at a lucky time that day.

5 hours ago, CorgiCruiser123 said:

Alright, but the "secret" decks on the Breeze are all the way forward on 6,7,9,10, and 11.

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. The decks that allow you get out past the cabins and view the stars.. We did this on Freedom and Sunshine... So now sure why others are saying there are no secret decks...