Best Sale Ever Starts December 11th

azbirdmom

1 hour ago, Expat Cruise said:

If you can used the  benefits then maybe a good deal, but most do not need or want a full drink package. I believe the reason for this type of package is to include the daily service charge, as many people are removing this fee with guest services.

It said full gratuities paid on your behalf. 

36 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I'm curious if this promotion will only apply IF someone books a guarantee cabin based on the statement:

"*Fares are per guest and apply to minimum lead in categories on a space available basis at the time of booking."

Hope not.

I think that the verbiage applies to the fares shown in the PDF flyer that I attached which are the lowest in the category shown.  That text is peculiar on the screenshot that I shared since no fares are shown there.

Edited by azbirdmom

11 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I think that the verbiage applies to the fares shown in the PDF flyer that I attached which are the lowest in the category shown.  That text is peculiar on the screenshot that I shared since no fares are shown there.

Hope that's the case as we have future cruises booked in 2021 and 2022 that don't have any promotions tied to them yet. It will be interesting to see if the fares go up or down and thanks for posting the promotion details and applicable cruises.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

1 hour ago, Expat Cruise said:

If you can used the  benefits then maybe a good deal, but most do not need or want a full drink package. I believe the reason for this type of package is to include the daily service charge, as many people are removing this fee with guest services.

I think you would be surprised how many people get the PBP.  On my Regal cruise in February the Beverage manager said during the ship tour that over 900 people had the PBP.  He also said that this was about average for a Caribbean cruise.

Edited by franktown
correct
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, franktown said:

I think you would be surprised how many people get the PBP.  On my Regal cruise in February the Beverage manager said during the ship tour that over 900 people had the PBP.  He also said that this was about average for a Caribbean cruise.

This is where princess makes the bulk of it's profit, alcohol sales.

Thanks for the heads up for this sale.

My 3 cruises are listed.

My March 2021 already has beverage and tips for 1 & 2 and coffee and soda for 3. I would normally purchase WiFi for the granddaughter so would save a few $.

My 2 August 2021cruises have no perks attached to them so would benefits from this sale.

I wonder if you did not want the beverage package, if you can get OBC instead?

45 minutes ago, phabric said:

Thanks for the heads up for this sale.

My 3 cruises are listed.

My March 2021 already has beverage and tips for 1 & 2 and coffee and soda for 3. I would normally purchase WiFi for the granddaughter so would save a few $.

My 2 August 2021cruises have no perks attached to them so would benefits from this sale.

I wonder if you did not want the beverage package, if you can get OBC instead?

I doubt Princess would trade bev pkg for OBC ... tine was SNS offered OBC alternate ... no more  

Edited by pms4104

I know that they have offered $200. each off flights, onboard credit.  Perks like that.   I am thinking that the fare will go up, and with losing those perks, its might not come out cheaper.   We were looking at a cruise for next year, and they had the flash sale with the discounts on flights.  But we missed that one!  They are offering that flight discount again, but the fares have gone up.  darn!

Thanks for posting ... this sounds great!!  I have a few sailings booked with Princess ... funny to see all of the ones I have booked are suspiciously absent from the listing, though.  They go right up to it ... and then, nothing!  😉

I will definitely have to look into this for some 2021 sailings instead of changing the promo that I have on my current ones.  

8 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

I have never refared a cruise before.  If I am refaring a cruise in 2021, will I still get to keep the same minisuite I booked?  Or do I lose it and have to start looking at what is currently available?

Whenever we have refared we always kept same cabin. Seems you could cancel and re-book immediately, so why not allow straight refare.

Edited by Tedferg
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel A said:

I have never refared a cruise before.  If I am refaring a cruise in 2021, will I still get to keep the same minisuite I booked?  Or do I lose it and have to start looking at what is currently available?

When we have refared in the past, which is 2-3 times per booking on average, our cabin number always remains the same. We of course lose any previous perks gained from prior promotions and on a few occasions we have had to reapply for our shareholder benefits, but that's about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1