Shared tables

elderly nomad

If you ask at the desk they will try to put you with a table for dinner.  Depending upon what time you eat, I’ve noted that the busiest times for being seated are between 6.30 and 7.30pm.  

Not sure if you are travelling solo, but if you are then Azamara are active in that department, organising solo traveller dinners and also lunches on sea days.  Regardless, Azamara guests are a friendly and socially engaging bunch.  I don’t think it will take long to meet up with a regular group.  

Phil

• Like 2

It is easy to obtain a shared table. But sometimes there is a bit of a wait while the table fills up, thus busy times can be optimal. You might inquire with the maître d when might be the best time to show up. (The maître d podium is the desk Phil refers to.) 

When I travel for work I often join the Singles dinner table. It is always fun.

• Like 1

We’ve found it tends to vary. On our very recent cruise on Pursuit we were able to be on a shared table every night. We usually eat between 7:30 and 8. On Journey in July it was more difficult.

Also many of the 2 tables are close to the each other and it’s easy to talk to your ‘neighbours’.

• Like 2